The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Blood and Wine

Cheesy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Hometown
any of y'all came across a Hanse base?

shyt is an endurance battle
Yeah I did one, shyt had me like :damn: they hit me with the reinforcememts to because I only got to their signal fire after killing like 80% of those fukkers, I don't think I could've prevented that with the direction I approached them. Luckily they were no match for superior hanged mans venom, superior dancing star and Qen:birdman:

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Yeah I did one, shyt had me like :damn: they hit me with the reinforcememts to because I only got to their signal fire after killing like 80% of those fukkers, I don't think I could've prevented that with the direction I approached them. Luckily they were no match for superior hanged mans venom, superior dancing star and Qen:birdman:
Bruh forget Quen and bombs...

What you need is that new mutation that jack up your damage per how many enemies on screen and the whirlwind strike...

The mutation lasts for only 30 seconds but only needed 15 with a 300% percent damage boost...

shyts ridiculous...

Last edited:

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
just took down the 2nd base, first one did is the same one you did..thought it was over after lighting the fire and was like :whew: then i see the dogs coming and was like :childplease: cake walk..started going down the stairs and then 8 more dudes popped up :damn:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
how do u upgrade things to grandmaster level?

Go to Lafargue in Beauclair, he's near the other crafters. If you travel from Metinna Gate he's northwest from it. He gives you a quest to help him become a Grandmaster crafter, and he gives you the scavenger hunts to find all the Grandmaster sets.

Fred.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I just Hattori as the GOAT blacksmith :banderas:

@hex ... what should I do with these random items I acquire? Save them for crafting and alchemy?

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I just Hattori as the GOAT blacksmith :banderas:

@hex ... what should I do with these random items I acquire? Save them for crafting and alchemy?

What items are they? Give me some examples.

If it's weapons or armor I just sell them. Always try to use the Witcher armor and weapons.

If it's runes or glyphs I keep them around to see if I need them. Although in "Hearts Of Stone" they introduce a system called Runewright where you can sacrifice runes and glyphs for permanent boosts on your weapons and armor. After you get that squared away you can just sell all those, too.

If it's mutagens I keep a few on hand to mess around with, but you'll have so many of those it kinda doesn't matter. Specific monster mutagens like Wraith Mutagen, etc. are used to make decoctions in Alchemy. In "Blood And Wine" they introduce another system where you can spend mutagens for permanent boosts to your character.

If it's anything else I usually keep it for crafting.

Fred.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
What items are they? Give me some examples.

If it's weapons or armor I just sell them. Always try to use the Witcher armor and weapons.

If it's runes or glyphs I keep them around to see if I need them. Although in "Hearts Of Stone" they introduce a system called Runewright where you can sacrifice runes and glyphs for permanent boosts on your weapons and armor. After you get that squared away you can just sell all those, too.

If it's mutagens I keep a few on hand to mess around with, but you'll have so many of those it kinda doesn't matter. Specific monster mutagens like Wraith Mutagen, etc. are used to make decoctions in Alchemy. In "Blood And Wine" they introduce another system where you can spend mutagens for permanent boosts to your character.

If it's anything else I usually keep it for crafting.

Fred.

The items I speak of are caskets, ladles, etc....random dumb shyt.
I stashed my dope swords. Should I sell them?

I don't have witcher armor or swords. Should I just do some treasure hunts and cop up?

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
The items I speak of are caskets, ladles, etc....random dumb shyt.
I stashed my dope swords. Should I sell them?

I don't have witcher armor or swords. Should I just do some treasure hunts and cop up?

Oh. Random stuff like that you can toss or sell. It's not worth much.

Yeah, do some Witcher scavenger hunts depending on your level. It's usually the best gear in the game for whatever level you are, and each piece can be upgraded 3 times after you craft it....and then upgraded again in "Blood And Wine".

This guide is for every diagram, you don't have to find them all if you don't want. Google each set and see which one you like the most for how you play. I do an alchemy build so I use the Manticore Witcher armor from "Blood And Wine":

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Guide to Scavenger Hunts

Fred.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
N
Oh. Random stuff like that you can toss or sell. It's not worth much.

Yeah, do some Witcher scavenger hunts depending on your level. It's usually the best gear in the game for whatever level you are, and each piece can be upgraded 3 times after you craft it....and then upgraded again in "Blood And Wine".

This guide is for every diagram, you don't have to find them all if you don't want. Google each set and see which one you like the most for how you play. I do an alchemy build so I use the Manticore Witcher armor from "Blood And Wine":

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Guide to Scavenger Hunts

Fred.
I am now level 20 :myman:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Got my Vitality up to 13900. :mjlol:

20160604141907_1_zpsbauugenc.jpg

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

Alchemy build. :blessed:

Very long, nerdy post ahead.

Get a Clearance Potion, get all your Skill Points back. Put them in Alchemy as follows:

5/5 Heightened Tolerance (Increases potion overdose threshold from 75% to 100%, potion duration time +25%)

5/5 Refreshment (Each potion dose imbibed heals 25% of maximum Vitality, potion duration time +25%)

5/5 Poisoned Blades (Oil applied to blades gives a 15% chance of poisoning the target on each hit, potion duration time +25%)

5/5 Protective Coating (Adds 25% protection against attacks from the monster type the oil targets, potion duration time +25%)

3/3 Fixative (Blade oils do not wear off, potion duration time +15%)

5/5 Pyrotechnics (All bombs, even those that do not usually inflict damage, now deal +150 damage in addition to their normal effects, potion duration time: +25%)

5/5 Efficiency (Increases the maximum number of bombs in each slot by 5, potion duration time +25%)

5/5 Cluster Bombs (Upon detonation bombs separate into 6 explosive fragments, potion duration time +25%)

3/3 Acquired Tolerance (Every known level 1, 2, or 3 alchemy formula increases maximum toxicity by 1, potion duration time +15%)

5/5 Tissue Transmutation (When consumed, mutagen decoction increases maximum Vitality by 1000 for the decoction's effective duration)

5/5 Synergy (Increases bonus for mutagen placed in mutagen slot by 50%, potion duration time +25%)

5/5 Killing Spree (If Toxicity is above 0, each opponent killed increases critical chance by 50%, potion duration time +25%)

Put Greater Green Mutagens in the slots. Each will give you +900 Vitality due to Synergy.
Get medium armor, preferably the Manticore set because it's :ohlawd: for this. Put a single point in General:

1/1 Griffin School Techniques (Each piece of medium armor increase Sign intensity by 5% and Stamina regeneration by 5%)

Also with the new "Blood And Wine" mutations get Euphoria (Each point of Toxicity increases damage dealt by swords and Sign intensity by 0.75%, to a max of 221.25%)

Now you can use as many potions and decoctions as you want. Matter of fact, the higher your Toxicity, which would normally be bad....the stronger you are due to stuff like Killing Spree and Euphoria.

I usually use Katakan Decoction (+5% critical hit chance), Superior Full Moon (increases maximum Vitality), Troll Decoction (Regenerates Vitality during and outside of combat), Superior Maribor Forest (Accelerates the generation of Adrenaline Points, grants 1 Adrenaline Point upon consumption), Grave Hag Decoction (Each foe slain accelerates Vitality regeneration for the duration of the battle), Superior Tawny Oil (Accelerates Stamina regeneration), and Superior Golden Oriole (Poisons now heal instead of doing damage).

With this set up you'll have 18 bombs (20 if you have the vineyard set up in "Blood And Wine") that break into 6 pieces each time you use one, +200% damage to your attacks from Euphoria and your Toxicity being around 95%, and about 80% chance to critical hit (which also applies to your bombs if you use the Manticore set) due to Killing Spree.

Any damage you take gets negated by Troll Decoction and Grave Hag Decoction. And if the enemy uses poison (and most do) they'll actually heal you due to Superior Golden Oriole.

It's the craziest shyt ever.:wow:

Fred.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Got all grandmaster crafted Ursine gear, dyed blue now :wow:

I upgraded my entire house, and put my old weapons and some cool armor on display, but where do you buy paintings? I can't find anybody selling paintings.