The Wire

KritNC

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Costa Rica
If you have not checked out The Corner the mini series by David Simon that aired before the Wire and has most of the same characters in it you should. This shyt is as gritty as it gets. Here is one link to an episode

Last edited by a moderator:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:childplease: at saying "skip season 2" when the series is only 5 seasons long, and people consider it the GOAT.

Either you're all trippin for saying skip season 2, or it ain't the GOAT. How can it be the GOAT if you're telling people to skip an entire fukking season....and that ain't even the worst season? :snoop:

Fred.

those ppl are dumbasses. imo it was the worst but u cant skip a fukkin season

and imo its

1 sopranos
2 wire

Black Ball

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mighty LBC
He went out just as is was supposed to, dead. He was not smart or respected enough to ever gone anywhere higher in the game, if he didn't die, he would ended up like Poot working in footlocker, alive but in a deadend job. If he was so great like everyone says, Slim would have put him on or Fat face Rick, he was always going to be a pawn, never a boss.

He was a pawn, but still a smart ass pawn.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Dudes are still defending Season 2 like it's some lost treasure in 2012? The fact of the matter is that it wasn't as enticing as the other seasons. In retrospect, it fit in the whole picture better but nah....it was a chore watching that all in one venue when I got it on Netflix years ago.

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yup I remember watching that season thinking they were gonna get Marlo and then the cops would get them making the victory moot . But when they bagged Avon I was like :what::wtf::snoop: . If you really think about it Marlo is probably the most one dimensional character on the show all hr wanted to do was kill people and be king . I was thinking he was a walking kids now are so bad story . But honestly Chris and snoop made him interesting unlike the barksdales who were pretty much all interesting

Tamburlaine (play) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Stick with it. You'll be happy you did. Look up where Shakespeare (Marlowe's biggest rival) was born next.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
best season is the 4th. After watching that you've witnessed true art on film

Season 4 is simply some of the greatest television ever made. If a person can't see the brilliance of that season then I have to question their intelligence and even their humanity.

But of course racist ass CAC couldn't give that season any major award nominations. :stopitslime:

YBE

Banned
Daps
tumblr_lt4oyf4ypp1r4s1uwo1_400.gif

:rip:

shyt hurt my soul b, my nikka bodie was a soldier

Co-sign and I didn't even like Bodie like that. Dude grinded right till the end, had to adjust and take whatever he could when the Barksdale crew was either dead/locked up. Just the way he went out :wow: that one did sting.

He went out just as is was supposed to, dead. He was not smart or respected enough to ever gone anywhere higher in the game, if he didn't die, he would ended up like Poot working in footlocker, alive but in a deadend job. If he was so great like everyone says, Slim would have put him on or Fat face Rick, he was always going to be a pawn, never a boss.

they left Bodie out there alone & defenseless :sadcam: like the last of the mohicans. like the last nikka left in dodgeball unarmed & Marlo and his boys had 5 balls :shaq:

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
Season 4 is simply some of the greatest television ever made. If a person can't see the brilliance of that season then I have to question their intelligence and even their humanity.

But of course racist ass CAC couldn't give that season any major award nominations. :stopitslime:

in retrospect its crazy how shows like Sienfeild/Frasier/Everybody loves raymond got emmys n shyt but season 4 of the wire didn't get shyt

:wow: