The Wire

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
yea season 2 is a chore. u gotta be a die hard fan 2 get thru that season. but it is worth it but id actually recommend skipping it and go to season 3 and have someone explain what happened since season 1 becuz it really doesnt add a whole lot 2 me
How could season 2 be the worst? That season was the most real out of all of them, you see that all those guys who think the are running everything were just puppets to the Greek, he was rubbing it in the cops faces and they didn't even know it, he set up that meeting in the hotel walked right out the front door, got in his car and drove away. He men never said a thing when they got caught and they got rid of witnesses, think if Frank had not planned to go to cops to help Ziggy out, Ziggy would have been free because he had the guy who survived say the arab attacked Ziggy 1st. Avon, Marlo couldn't see the level of success of the Greek. 4>3>2>1>5

StarClout

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broncos/NYY/NYR/ALA
This thread has me wanting to rewatch The Wire. DirecTV on Demand has the entire series up in both HD/SD until after New Years day :win:

smoove157

Never Ever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
4>1>3>2>5

when bodie got killed i really felt that shyt

tumblr_lt4oyf4ypp1r4s1uwo1_400.gif

:rip:

shyt hurt my soul b, my nikka bodie was a soldier

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They had the invincible gold star from Super Mario all throughout the series
Yup I remember watching that season thinking they were gonna get Marlo and then the cops would get them making the victory moot . But when they bagged Avon I was like :what::wtf::snoop: . If you really think about it Marlo is probably the most one dimensional character on the show all hr wanted to do was kill people and be king . I was thinking he was a walking kids now are so bad story . But honestly Chris and snoop made him interesting unlike the barksdales who were pretty much all interesting

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I dont see how people dont find season 1 as the best. The harder question is which is better season 3 or 4? Im leaning more towards 4

sm0ke

Lin Kuei
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
i'm a few episodes into season 3 -- i blame Game of Thrones for keeping me sidetracked...

but i thought season 2 was dope.

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
tumblr_lt4oyf4ypp1r4s1uwo1_400.gif

:rip:

shyt hurt my soul b, my nikka bodie was a soldier

Co-sign and I didn't even like Bodie like that. Dude grinded right till the end, had to adjust and take whatever he could when the Barksdale crew was either dead/locked up. Just the way he went out :wow: that one did sting.

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
Co-sign and I didn't even like Bodie like that. Dude grinded right till the end, had to adjust and take whatever he could when the Barksdale crew was either dead/locked up. Just the way he went out :wow: that one did sting.
He went out just as is was supposed to, dead. He was not smart or respected enough to ever gone anywhere higher in the game, if he didn't die, he would ended up like Poot working in footlocker, alive but in a deadend job. If he was so great like everyone says, Slim would have put him on or Fat face Rick, he was always going to be a pawn, never a boss.