Holy shyt!...Omar and brother mouzone=:boss:

haven't watched the last episode of season 3 yet

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Season 4 could've been a standalone mini series about how kids are brought up in the drug game, I like how it diverted from the first 3 seasons, Introduced new characters, and focused on the school system, rather than police and wiretaps.

Its wack that HBO didnt give them more seasons so they can focus on more issues like Women, Latinos, Upper class rich folks, Pets, Fat People, whatever the fukk

DaveyDave

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Australia
the first time i watched season 2 i didn't like it but after watching them all a couple of times i don't know why people hate it THAT much

DaveyDave

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Australia
Season 4 could've been a standalone mini series about how kids are brought up in the drug game, I like how it diverted from the first 3 seasons, Introduced new characters, and focused on the school system, rather than police and wiretaps.

Its wack that HBO didnt give them more seasons so they can focus on more issues like Women, Latinos, Upper class rich folks, Pets, Fat People, whatever the fukk
i think it was more of a decision from the writers than HBO

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay

:scusthov:

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
I just installed HBO GO after having HBO since last winter. I lost so hard for not doing this sooner, but they got all these shows, every season, ready to go :ohlawd:

I can finally get at The Wire :to:

Family Man

Banned
Daps
Season 2 was a great season, don't listen to these fools

Season two is great. It took a bit of adjusting because you're like :wtf: are all these CACs doing on my TV. Season 5 was trash though.

Most of the people that don't like Season 2 are the ones that just wanted to see "hood shyt". Season 2 had a lot of classic moments in it.

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )
Season two is great. It took a bit of adjusting because you're like :wtf: are all these CACs doing on my TV. Season 5 was trash though.

Most of the people that don't like Season 2 are the ones that just wanted to see "hood shyt". Season 2 had a lot of classic moments in it.

LOL I can't say any season was trash but that shyt wit the newspaper/media did not have to span the entire season. Problem was none of the characters were even remotely interesting. At least wit Season 2 Ziggy and his cousin being complete fukkups was entertaining. The media shyt was just a snooze fest.

Family Man

Banned
Daps
i totally disagree with most of the sentiment

season 2 was a great season

i just personally think most dont want to see drug dealing, ignorant shyt unless its black people doing it. which is sad cause if the writers of the wire didnt go there a argument could be made on racial stereotyping and prejudice. but the creators of the wire dared to show how not only white people sell drugs (and to an extent control the drug game) but they are arrogant in they actions cause they swear no police will even come after them. and the thing is white people def sell drugs and are heavy in this pill/ meth game. but yet 75% of all drug arrest are still black people catching the cases.

season 2 introduced us to the greek and the root of where the drugs of baltimore were coming from.

it introduced us to bro mazone (or however you spell it)

it introduced us to cheese

prop joe played a more major role in season 2

the way stringer handle shyt was more on broadcast in season 2

de angelo execution

"is the chair going to recognize we go look like some bytches" is always a classic scene or was that season 3?

avon setting shyt up in jail to get his time reduced

bodie and crew going to war in the middle of the street is a classic scene, with the kid getting killed.

stringer setting up bro mozone (again however you spell it)

it was a lot of great moments in season 2.

season 2 was a great season.

One of the worst things to happen to the show. Only decent scene Cheese was ever in was when he was talking about Midgets having phat asses, and the scene in which he dies.