The Wire

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Highkey the show had another couple seasons in it tbh
Do u watch The Chi? That’s prolly the closest you can get to the Wire as far as another season. And Keema is on it. Well, season 1. So far I season 2 she has only been mentioned.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It just felt to me like somebody said "we need more white people on The Wire" and we wound up with The Sopranos: We're on a Boat! As a completely separate show, it would've worked.
while the bolded definitely happened, i thought they tied it in pretty well :ehh: the shyt had to come in through the ports. coulda just left it with nick, frank and the greeks though. ziggy :scusthov:

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
This just dropped a few days ago. Solid video to show people that haven't seen the show and are thinking about watching it.

Yo was stringer testing Bodie with that mileage thing when they went up to Philly?

Season 2 EP 1.

Rewatching that it and never understood. I mean Bodie did take care of Wallace for him so why go further?
I thought that was just how he handled business, showing while Avon is away in prison that Stringer is running things a bit differently, and running a really tight ship. I thought the mileage recording was just a way to show that Stringer was all business and was making sure that Bodie (or any of his people) were sticking to the routes and not going too far off the reservation. I need to re-watch though.

zayk35

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Escondido California
Doing a re -watch but skipped season 2...but realized u can't cause when u get to season 3 you realize u missed a lot of shyt...so I finished up season 3 now imma double back and start season 2....I don't hate season 2 but it is such a slow burn...but u can't skip it

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Doing a re -watch but skipped season 2...but realized u can't cause when u get to season 3 you realize u missed a lot of shyt...so I finished up season 3 now imma double back and start season 2....I don't hate season 2 but it is such a slow burn...but u can't skip it

Skip a whole season of a television series and realize "you missed a lot of shyt"

:snoop:

zayk35

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Escondido California
Skip a whole season of a television series and realize "you missed a lot of shyt"

:snoop:

S2 was great :dahell:

Yeah I know but like I said season 2 starts so slow I wanted to see if I could do without it...and I like season 2 but just wanted to see...and I've watched the series front to back at least 3 times

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
S2 was great :dahell:

Season 2 was the shyt on the low for a different reason and different perspective.......

While the brothers was dropping bodies for corners, and trying to get there rep to be the king.....Nick a regular ass working man had a direct line on the connect and crown; and even flaunted his power to prop joe over ziggy shyt......:myman:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Season 2 is now my favorite season.....ties into everything
3rd season is my favorite.

But i I really liked season 2, i feel like thecoli automatically gives it a bad wrap, because it seems like focal point is on cacs, but the real take away for me was seeing how everyone does dirt, and how drugs get moved into the country in large / mass quantity.