The Wire

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
if you call writing out the majority of your black cast good writing. :mjpls:
Season 2 introduced Brother Mouzone, Butchie, Cheese, Shamrock, Omar's female running mates, and Bunny Colvin, elevated Bunk and Lester to lead detectives on the season long homicide case, with Clarke Peters officially earning a starring role after being being credited as a reoccurring guest actor in season 1.

Season 2 also expanded the roles of Prop Joe, Stringer, Donette, and Brianna, while continuing the storylines and character development of the characters from season 1 like D'Angelo, Bodie, Avon, Kima, and Bubbles.

Last edited:

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Do u watch The Chi? That’s prolly the closest you can get to the Wire as far as another season. And Keema is on it. Well, season 1. So far I season 2 she has only been mentioned.
Ugh. How I have grown to loathe the Chi… it really has fallen off.

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
"We wore em down"

"She ain't had no work in awhile she somewhat eager"

"For real too much fukkin talking nikkas need to shut the fukk up for real"
"Split 60/40, you want better you need to tool up and wait for chris snoop and the rest of my people to come pay a call on all of your people"

"And we will be real brief with you muthafukkas, I think you know...."

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
I thought Clay Davis was the dude who would say “shhhhhhhhhhhhhhit.” I’m about to start season 4 and coulda sworn I heard it said in the earlier seasons when I first saw the show. :dwillhuh:

Daps
Is there a reason Randy (snitching randy s4) and Cheese (Method Man) both got the same last name of Wagstaff?

We're they related? :ohhh:

Also Michael turning into the new Omar was a nice twist. He never really looked intimidating though but I guess that's what they wanted.

Figaro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 36 Chambers
Is there a reason Randy (snitching randy s4) and Cheese (Method Man) both got the same last name of Wagstaff?

We're they related? :ohhh:

Also Michael turning into the new Omar was a nice twist. He never really looked intimidating though but I guess that's what they wanted.

He shares his last name with drug lieutenant Cheese Wagstaff. Though the relationship was never established on the show, creator David Simon revealed Cheese to be Randy's biological father—which would also make Proposition Joe Randy's granduncle.