The Wire

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
wish Carver could've gained custody of Randy
I met Seth Gulliam at the Walker Stalker and talked briefly about the Wire in hopes that maybe HBO would consider bringing it back cause if all the open endings such as his & Randy’s. I’m still mad that Naymond made it out but the other boys didn’t. :mjcry: carver cared about Randy’s well being... he just couldn’t save him from the system.

Maxine Shaw

#ColiFam gave more $ 2 my students than my school
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, N.Y.
Glad to see a thread on this. I'm rewatching S1. (And fukk S2.) Crazy to see Bubbs on Empire as Thirsty Rawlings. His ending choked me up the most. I think S4 hits the hardest, especially when you look at how the game just doesn't die.

How could season 2 be the worst?

It just felt to me like somebody said "we need more white people on The Wire" and we wound up with The Sopranos: We're on a Boat! As a completely separate show, it would've worked.

*edit* This always cracks me up.

Last edited:

Hugs

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New Yawk
I met Seth Gulliam at the Walker Stalker and talked briefly about the Wire in hopes that maybe HBO would consider bringing it back cause if all the open endings such as his & Randy’s. I’m still mad that Naymond made it out but the other boys didn’t. :mjcry: carver cared about Randy’s well being... he just couldn’t save him from the system.
Highkey the show had another couple seasons in it tbh

Daniel.

BK to NJ, but always a New York Knicka
Daps
Started watching it last summer and stalled out for months on season 2.

Been home working from home because I tore my calf and after taking a week to get through season 2, I finished up season 3 in about 2 days.

I wasn't ready for String yall. :mjcry:

I really thought D'Angelo was around longer with how tied he is to the show. Crazy to think he was only around for a season.

At least I'm ready for Marlo now. Only shyt I really knew about the Wire before hand was dudes lines about wanting things one way, but it's the other way.

Season 4 let's get it.

Last edited:

Mʀ2ᴋDᴇᴇᴢ

Licensed New Age Healer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest

Been home working from home because I tore my calf and after taking a week to get through season 2, I finished up season 3 in about 2 days.

I wasn't ready for String yall. :sadmj:

I really thought D'Angelo was around longer with how tied he is to the show. Crazy to think he was only around for a season.

At least I'm ready for Marlo now. Only shyt I really knew about the Wire before hand was dudes lines about wanting things one way, but it's the other way.

Season 4 let's get it.
Enjoy breh

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York

I wasn't ready for String yall. :mjcry:

Season 4 let's get it.
Season 4 is the best enjoy!

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Why couldn't anyone in Barksdale's crew talk business in the car? They talked business out loud in the street with no problem. So what was up with the car?

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Yo was stringer testing Bodie with that mileage thing when they went up to Philly?

Season 2 EP 1.

Rewatching that it and never understood. I mean Bodie did take care of Wallace for him so why go further?