Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
189.gif

Waka FICO Flamez

Bricksquad Monopoly
Daps
Show is massively overrated...I dunno how people consider it to be the GOAt show. lol...its so so...has some good points but other parts of the plot and story are corny , forced, and not enough tension built to really have a pay off on new developments. Most people that herald this show are just n1ggas that loved seeing the hood life brought to the tv screen. It's not a bad show but I don't know why it is contantly being considered the GOAT show by many especially when you consider 2 seasons (2 and 5) boring which is nearly have the show.

infamousred

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ugh, there's a reason ed burns is in the show. he was the head of the bpd for years. the large majority of the show was based on real events too. they actually brought in ex-hustlers to be apart of the show, also. the point of omar being a f@ggot, was to show that anybody can run sh!t. the event that everyone whined about that involves omar, was also to show that anything can happen to anyone. the 2nd season makes perfect sense, if you watch the whole series. everything ties into one. i've actually gotten tired of trying to explain simple things like this, to people on here.:yeshrug:

blockburna420

Consecutive thumbs up
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
:ohhh: :russ: i cant reply or take your opinion serious . U just made a thread not to no long ago asking for recommendations of hood movies :camby: fukking cacs and their love for hip hop

yo moms

drunk
Daps
:ohhh: :russ: i cant reply or take your opinion serious . U just made a thread not to no long ago asking for recommendations of hood movies :camby: fukking cacs and their love for hip hop

im from the UK :snoop:

so of course I didnt know about menace to society till the internet :camby: