The wild Rothschild heiress, her rap star lover and the photo that's alarmed her friends

Eternal Tecate

Superstar
Daps
18 million aint shyt to a billion which is what you stans keep alluding too. spinster mofos. thinking this chick got millions in liquid cash to pay off jay z n ish. did yall read the article. her company has $700 profit in the account.

seven hundred dollars

Breh

She's the heiress of a billion dollar empire

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
Courtesy of Grace Powers, Ring of Power doc.

The Rothschilds 500 TRILLION DOLLARS

Rothschild’$ Exposed: $500 Trillion Worth Includes: Bank of England, Reuters News, Associated Press, ABC,CBS, NBC, CNBC, CNN, Royal Dutch SHELL, Israel, Federal Reserve, US/UK Governments, CIA, NATO, Half Of World

http://truedemocracyparty.net/2011/09/rothschilds-exposed-500-tril/

Their family biographies give the illusion that their wealth has decreased. But researchers estimate their wealth into something more than half of all the world’s wealth. Their name is not on the lists of the world’s richest. They are very rarely on TV. All governments, transnational corporations, the top layers of the financial community and media are loyal to them. Just because of this they can remain hidden but still have a major influence.

Eternal Tecate

Superstar
Daps
you know how many of them their are. so was her ex. and her ex had 300 million . cause hes a man. and the man gets the money. woman marry the men. she aint getting broke off no BILLION like yall keep saying. tahts my ONLY point

she's inheriting billions whenever her parents die

Mr.Black

An Honest Man
Daps
tha bytch looks like trash anyway, if i didnt know she was a rothschild i'd just consider her some wigger cac meth junkie

FocusedDaily

Chi-town's Hero
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South-side Chi
only on the coli will a nikka try to say 18 billion aint shyt :smh:
and that what she has now, not what she'll have once she gets all her inheritance.
That's what's she's inherited from other relatives that past and left $$ to her.
No where near what she'll have in a decade or so.

Fun facts:
1 Some people believe her fathers suicide was actually a murder
2 Her mother ? Anita Guinness

Last edited:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
breh imagine the conversation when Hov found out jay was fukkin wit a rothschild, nikka prolly looking at B's bank account like :why:

Hov: :smugdraper: just gon kick it wit B tonight, what you gettin dressed up for

Jay: got a date wit Kate :manny:

Hov: :pachaha: Perry? i thought John had that locked down :ohhh: good luck nikka :salute:

Jay: :stopitslime: nah....... i meant Kate......you know........*coughs* :lolbron: Rothschild

Hov: :wtf: nikka what

Jay: :shaq:

*B walks in*: :leon: damn Jay you dress up nice, who you goin to see?

Jay: :mjpls: nobody, :youngsabo: i'll catch you two later *leaves*

Hov: :skip:

B: why you lookin at me like that :usure:

Hov: :scusthov:
AHgwoyw.gif