The wild Rothschild heiress, her rap star lover and the photo that's alarmed her friends

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
One of her aunts or maybe cousins use to mess around with Thelonious Monk in the 1950's until he died:patrice:

http://www.cnn.com/2013/04/11/showbiz/hannah-rothschild-jazz-baroness/

Motherfukkers don't want to say it but they mention how she basically took a case for him, and how when he died she and his wife were both treated as "widows" aka she was his down to ride side chick :salute:

Honestly I doubt the family cares as long as he doesn't marry her or knock her up. She already has 3 kids so its not like she is messing with the bloodline and without getting married Jay Electronica is just a kept man.

He should release a damn album but I bet he is scared if it flops she wont still let him get in them Rothschild Guts. i mean I don't know if I could risk my access to Billionaire p*ssy to appease some fans?:manny:

I'm tripping off the fact that if you look at the old picture of Hannah Rothschild and you compare it to how Kate looks now, they are damn near twins.

8====D

¡Vamos Spurs Vamos!
Daps
Reppin
210 | 334
breh imagine the conversation when Hov found out jay was fukkin wit a rothschild, nikka prolly looking at B's bank account like :why:

Hov: :smugdraper: just gon kick it wit B tonight, what you gettin dressed up for

Jay: got a date wit Kate :manny:

Hov: :pachaha: Perry? i thought John had that locked down :ohhh: good luck nikka :salute:

Jay: :stopitslime: nah....... i meant Kate......you know........*coughs* :lolbron: Rothschild

Hov: :wtf: nikka what

Jay: :shaq:

*B walks in*: :leon: damn Jay you dress up nice, who you goin to see?

Jay: :mjpls: nobody, :youngsabo: i'll catch you two later *leaves*

Hov: :skip:

B: why you lookin at me like that :usure:

Hov: :scusthov:

:jaylmao: you a fool breh. . .literally imagined that whole conversation going down!

:salute: to your imagination breh.

Soundwave

No Known Weaknesses
Supporter
Daps
Why is this picture cracking me up so goddamn much? My nikka looks so confused in betwen these white womenzzzz

proxy

5500396.jpg

Goatpoacher

Superstar
Daps
This is funny since Jay Elect's father (Killah Priest) consistently rips the Rothschilds.

Slaimon Khan Shah

SLAIMON KHAN SHAH = SHAOLIN MONK/S OF ISLAAM
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Denver, Colorado, United States of America
@Slaimon

your prayers worked breh

SEBASTIAN SHAKESPEARE: Is it all over for Rothschild heiress and rapper lover?

By Sebastian Shakespeare

Published: 18:04 EST, 17 August 2014 | Updated: 04:48 EST, 18 August 2014

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...PEARE-Is-Rothschild-heiress-rapper-lover.html
I pray to Allah to guide people to Sunni Islam not the nation of Islam. The nation of Islam is misguided and is not the path to eternal Paradise in the afterlife, like Sunni Islam is.