The wild Rothschild heiress, her rap star lover and the photo that's alarmed her friends

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
damn u know jay and his homies be like

6TWpTNK.jpg

this dude got a heiress looking like some trailer trash hoe on the stroll

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
j elect probably paid hov a 3 m's for that shiny verse with the :smugbiden: face

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
That CAC is ugly as fukk brehs and y'all are caping hardcore. Who gives a fukk about her wealth, she isn't going to break us off with .22 cents. But since I am looking at her, I'm going to call it like I see it, she's fukking hideous. Jay knows what he's doing though and he better milk it for all it's worth because eventually she's going to leave that "lifestyle" behind and marry another rich, well connected and bred CAC.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
That CAC is ugly as fukk brehs and y'all are caping hardcore. Who gives a fukk about her wealth, she isn't going to break us off with .22 cents. But since I am looking at her, I'm going to call it like I see it, she's fukking hideous.

but that's the amazing part, she prolly knows she looks :scusthov: and knows that there's no way the attraction is physical

the mental gymnastics he worked on this chicks head to get her dependent on him are that of legend :wow: there's literally no reason for her to need to be with him, but she is :banderas:

what if he's plotting to get her to take out her own fam :ohhh::wow:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Why does he always have "this bytch rightchea" face?

This bytch is mug brehs.:huhldup:

Why this bytch look like she middle aged?:wtf:
Man you trippin, shes worth 18 billion, she chould lend me 500 million (50cents entire net worth) in one day, and it wouldnt even dent her, she'd be like meh 17.5 billion now. :manny:

You could build your own distributing company and compete with Universal with that kind of power. You realize her family owns half the world? this aint some cute shyt, this is legit power. they own the UK and many european countries. they have a strong hold on the IMF. :damn:
I would eat her ass every morning if she asked. :damn: