The wild Rothschild heiress, her rap star lover and the photo that's alarmed her friends

Daps
Reppin
VOID
jay elec must be one cool mofo

I saw him hanging out in Williamsburg hanging out with his boy a while back. I wanted to ask him about "Act II" but I didn't want to be that guy.

yeah, he's about traveling the world, spitting knowlege, on that consicious/soul/vegan tip....I would find it really hard to find anything negative to say about him other than the fact that it's taken him almost 8 years to drop his debut album.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Why is this picture cracking me up so goddamn much?

proxy

cause he got his eyes on BOTH of them. :heh:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
that chick is not even that good looking... ive seen much better i dont care how rich she is...:stopitslime:

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
one of the most off beat and unbelievable stories in music ...............like does she listen to his music ..........her family is literally what he alludes to that exist in the shadows excepts she is in front of you in a starter kmart hoodie..........like is he asking her questions and getting his mind blown by theilluminati answers and then going oh shyt pulls down pants and then literally getting blown by illuminati

On my conspiracy theory steeze, maybe they trying to let him in the fold so he'll shut the fukk up...you see ain't put out an album yet, maybe his 3rd eye was a little too open.

:mjpls:

20 years from now if that nikka is still alive you gonna see him on Project Camelot airing out all kinds of wild shyt.

that chick is not even that good looking... ive seen much better i dont care how rich she is...:stopitslime:

I'd wager 18 million that you probably fukked a broad that looks worse, for free.

29woebl.jpg

Last edited:

Trey0'5Blue2Gz

I'm The Cook that killed Gus Fring
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Liberty City
This nikka must have gone Exhibit A & B in that p*ssy :whew:

She ugly ass fukk tho :scusthov:

This nikka gone fukk around and be found inside the only copy of his own cd fukking around with those people :mjpls:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
na she really couldnt..

na kid.. the family is worth BILLIONS. her cut is 18 MILLION cause shes a female and only the males get the money...

"He (ex husband) was worth £300 million; his bride a comparatively paltry £18 million"

from said link. . so please jay elect fans, lets stop dapping this dude for his devilish behavior when badu prolly got more dough from monthly rapper baby payments

18 million pounds is $30million