The wild Rothschild heiress, her rap star lover and the photo that's alarmed her friends

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
breh if this nikka wrote a how-to on pickin up bytches regardless of status........ :lupe:

I'd cop no questions asked :wow: this nikka got some ancient forbidden mind sorcery over these hoes, this prolly the only nikka who tasted badu p*ssy and tossed it in the bushes like she was a throwaway :whew:
:laff: what the fukk
breh imagine the conversation when Hov found out jay was fukkin wit a rothschild, nikka prolly looking at B's bank account like :why:

Hov: :smugdraper: just gon kick it wit B tonight, what you gettin dressed up for

Jay: got a date wit Kate :manny:

Hov: :pachaha: Perry? i thought John had that locked down :ohhh: good luck nikka :salute:

Jay: :stopitslime: nah....... i meant Kate......you know........*coughs* :lolbron: Rothschild

Hov: :wtf: nikka what

Jay: :shaq:

*B walks in*: :leon: damn Jay you dress up nice, who you goin to see?

Jay: :mjpls: nobody, :youngsabo: i'll catch you two later *leaves*

Hov: :skip:

B: why you lookin at me like that :usure:

Hov: :scusthov:

Clever :mjlol:
One of her aunts or maybe cousins use to mess around with Thelonious Monk in the 1950's until he died:patrice:

http://www.cnn.com/2013/04/11/showbiz/hannah-rothschild-jazz-baroness/

Motherfukkers don't want to say it but they mention how she basically took a case for him, and how when he died she and his wife were both treated as "widows" aka she was his down to ride side chick :salute:

Honestly I doubt the family cares as long as he doesn't marry her or knock her up. She already has 3 kids so its not like she is messing with the bloodline and without getting married Jay Electronica is just a kept man.

He should release a damn album but I bet he is scared if it flops she wont still let him get in them Rothschild Guts. i mean I don't know if I could risk my access to Billionaire p*ssy to appease some fans?:manny:

Even Monk's wife admitted that they both took care of Monk. It was basically that she got time off from taking care of him when the Rothschild was around.
apparently we should be staring at naked men brehs :mjlol::heh::russ::dead:

:scusthov: :laugh:

cause he got his eyes on BOTH of them. :heh:

:mjlol:

Courtesy of Grace Powers, Ring of Power doc.

The Rothschilds 500 TRILLION DOLLARS

Rothschild’$ Exposed: $500 Trillion Worth Includes: Bank of England, Reuters News, Associated Press, ABC,CBS, NBC, CNBC, CNN, Royal Dutch SHELL, Israel, Federal Reserve, US/UK Governments, CIA, NATO, Half Of World

http://truedemocracyparty.net/2011/09/rothschilds-exposed-500-tril/

Their family biographies give the illusion that their wealth has decreased. But researchers estimate their wealth into something more than half of all the world’s wealth. Their name is not on the lists of the world’s richest. They are very rarely on TV. All governments, transnational corporations, the top layers of the financial community and media are loyal to them. Just because of this they can remain hidden but still have a major influence.

Damn wtf....this true?

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
Man you trippin, shes worth 18 billion, she chould lend me 500 million (50cents entire net worth) in one day, and it wouldnt even dent her, she'd be like meh 17.5 billion now. :manny:

You could build your own distributing company and compete with Universal with that kind of power. You realize her family owns half the world? this aint some cute shyt, this is legit power. they own the UK and many european countries. they have a strong hold on the IMF. :damn:
I would eat her ass every morning if she asked. :damn:

I'm sayin tho :wtf:

I'd be doing anything to stay with that chick :wow:

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
:laff: what the fukk

Clever :mjlol:

Even Monk's wife admitted that they both took care of Monk. It was basically that she got time off from taking care of him when the Rothschild was around.

:scusthov: :laugh:

:mjlol:

Damn wtf....this true?

maine, i ain't or nobody else counted them folks money, maybe its just wild internet rumor figure.... i heard that the big ballers have secret underground vaults up in the mountains of switzerland and that country has never been invaded. also, they say there's only 3 countries in the world that don't have rothschilds central banks .... iran, n. korea, and cuba.....iraq and libya are now in their fold. imagine owning a piece of almost every bank in the world, and mining interests, and defense manufacturers ect ....ect.....sooner or later we're talking net worth in the trillions

see how bitcoin go murked last week?

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
breh imagine the conversation when Hov found out jay was fukkin wit a rothschild, nikka prolly looking at B's bank account like :why:

Hov: :smugdraper: just gon kick it wit B tonight, what you gettin dressed up for

Jay: got a date wit Kate :manny:

Hov: :pachaha: Perry? i thought John had that locked down :ohhh: good luck nikka :salute:

Jay: :stopitslime: nah....... i meant Kate......you know........*coughs* :lolbron: Rothschild

Hov: :wtf: nikka what

Jay: :shaq:

*B walks in*: :leon: damn Jay you dress up nice, who you goin to see?

Jay: :mjpls: nobody, :youngsabo: i'll catch you two later *leaves*

Hov: :skip:

B: why you lookin at me like that :usure:

Hov: :scusthov:

Hov aint trippin,everybody but Jay Electronica know that the Rothschilds probaly got that :mjpls: clause in the will....shell never see b's:mjlol:...don't even ask me how:win:

erker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Netherlands
what if she was the one who dropped game on him on how to back those royalty types :wow:

Erykah's reaction when news came out Jay Electronica was with a Rothchild:
Screen+Shot+2012-06-05+at+8.43.50+AM.png

http://www.rhymeswithsnitch.com/2012/06/erykah-badu-clocks-tea.html
http://www.rhymeswithsnitch.com/2012/06/erykah-badu-clocks-tea.html