The wild Rothschild heiress, her rap star lover and the photo that's alarmed her friends

Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I can't completely hate on dude because this Rothschild thing is a fukking come up for him. From being a bum (literally) to Badu and then this chick just shows that this cat was on some "nothing to lose" shyt. Bet this cat hasn't been back to the US since he linked up with her. And for what? What's really here for him.

This chick could buy him outta that Roc nation deal with the change in one of her spare purses, so he doesn't have to touch another mic for as long as he lives.

But hey, at least we got Exhibit C

:dead:

b@squ1@t

I AM THE GOLDEN GOD
Daps
you fakkits are so transparent:russ::russ::russ::russ:

if this was an eve and her white multi millionaire boyfriend thread you fukkboys would be all in your feelings:bryan::bryan::bryan:

thanks for reiterating the fact that i should never take you cocksuckers seriously:heh::heh::heh:

Black smoke and cac jokes

Your daps are mine
Daps
but yall would never hate on a black female rapper comin up on a white male billionaire right:skip::skip::skip:
you fakkits are so transparent:russ::russ::russ::russ:

if this was an eve and her white multi millionaire boyfriend thread you fukkboys would be all in your feelings:bryan::bryan::bryan:

thanks for reiterating the fact that i should never take you cocksuckers seriously:heh::heh::heh:

:wtf:

Why you so worried about how we feel about female rappers?

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Breh

, this is like the 2nd or 3rd post i seen you randomely jump up talking about black dikk. You got something you wanna tell us?

wtf, im talking about her tho, what u trying to say? i cant mention dikk or something ?
lol but jay is black tho, so am i and im a grown ass man gawd, i hope you dont close your eyes when you see a man naked, we humans my niggy
apparently we should be staring at naked men brehs :mjlol::heh::russ::dead:

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
na she really couldnt..

na kid.. the family is worth BILLIONS. her cut is 18 MILLION cause shes a female and only the males get the money...

"He (ex husband) was worth £300 million; his bride a comparatively paltry £18 million"

from said link. . so please jay elect fans, lets stop dapping this dude for his devilish behavior when badu prolly got more dough from monthly rapper baby payments

lol @ "only" 18 million.
that's about 17 million more than just about everyone on this
website will make in a life time.
Either way you slice it, she's rich.

One of her aunts or maybe cousins use to mess around with Thelonious Monk in the 1950's until he died:patrice:

http://www.cnn.com/2013/04/11/showbiz/hannah-rothschild-jazz-baroness/

Motherfukkers don't want to say it but they mention how she basically took a case for him, and how when he died she and his wife were both treated as "widows" aka she was his down to ride side chick :salute:

Honestly I doubt the family cares as long as he doesn't marry her or knock her up. She already has 3 kids so its not like she is messing with the bloodline and without getting married Jay Electronica is just a kept man.

He should release a damn album but I bet he is scared if it flops she wont still let him get in them Rothschild Guts. i mean I don't know if I could risk my access to Billionaire p*ssy to appease some fans?:manny:
if it's who i think it is, I'm pretty sure Monk has a song dedicated to her
if I had my Ipod next to me I'd say which album :laugh: :ld:

Last edited: