The wild Rothschild heiress, her rap star lover and the photo that's alarmed her friends

pimpineasy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
one of the most off beat and unbelievable stories in music ...............like does she listen to his music ..........her family is literally what he alludes to that exist in the shadows excepts she is in front of you in a starter kmart hoodie..........like is he asking her questions and getting his mind blown by theilluminati answers and then going oh shyt pulls down pants and then literally getting blown by illuminati

Daps
Reppin
VOID
What's "alarming" about this photo? Cause she's smoking a cigarette and dressed in bummy sweats? Or cause she's with Jay Electronica (a "rapper" who just happens to be black being with a woman that probably many people see as being "out of his league"?)

I'm going to go with the latter. Not surprised at how the media is quick to assign the role of rapper as a negative title and trying to throw any association with the aforementioned in the trash as quickly possible.

Sorry to go there, but y'all gotta know low key these rich cacs is mad that a nikka like Jay (who made it from the Magnolia Slums to high society) is mingling with the likes of f*cking Kate Rothschild and Cara Delivigne. Not realizing that there are other attractive qualities that women/people in general like besides money and status...PERSONALITY (which is what they don't have and that's why they mad and jealous).

Last edited:

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Jay Elect out here got a Rotschild heiress looking like a south pole wearing wigerrette :mjlol: The power of the black mans dikk is something else.
She look like some shyt you could pick up in Sunset or Bay Ridge with a Civic, a bag of herb and some Parliments Lights...

Sugar

Banned
Daps
breh imagine the conversation when Hov found out jay was fukkin wit a rothschild, nikka prolly looking at B's bank account like :why:

Hov: :smugdraper: just gon kick it wit B tonight, what you gettin dressed up for

Jay: got a date wit Kate :manny:

Hov: :pachaha: Perry? i thought John had that locked down :ohhh: good luck nikka :salute:

Jay: :stopitslime: nah....... i meant Kate......you know........*coughs* :lolbron: Rothschild

Hov: :wtf: nikka what

Jay: :shaq:

*B walks in*: :leon: damn Jay you dress up nice, who you goin to see?

Jay: :mjpls: nobody, :youngsabo: i'll catch you two later *leaves*

Hov: :skip:

B: why you lookin at me like that :usure:

Hov: :scusthov:

GOLD :dead:

Sugar

Banned
Daps
:ufdup: Build a buzz and never release an album and rap again

That's how you come up in the game:myman:

Rappers take notes

Have some rich white bytch believing you're gonna make the best album in hip hop history..sell her that dream:blessed:

That's some real nikka hood legend Bay shyt, these nikkas dont understand :myman:

atlbound

:ryan:
Daps
Reppin
SEH
one of the most off beat and unbelievable stories in music ...............like does she listen to his music ..........her family is literally what he alludes to that exist in the shadows excepts she is in front of you in a starter kmart hoodie..........like is he asking her questions and getting his mind blown by the illuminati answers and then going oh shyt pulls down pants and then literally getting blown by illuminati
holy shyt :dead:

Dman414

Banned
Daps
Rothchilds is the German Jew that owns the Federal Reserve in the US and other countries. The name is a smokescreen it is not owned by the Federal Government