The wild Rothschild heiress, her rap star lover and the photo that's alarmed her friends

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique
i find it funny the jay el supporters (this spiritual rapper doing this devilish thing) keep bringing up that she worth so much that he dont need to do shyt.

she is a female in the family. aka she aint really worth shyt. that link says she worth 18 million. which hey.. its a lot, but her husband worth 300 million and if you think this dude didnt already blackball this dud eto high heaven your confused how this here works

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
I can't completely hate on dude because this Rothschild thing is a fukking come up for him. From being a bum (literally) to Badu and then this chick just shows that this cat was on some "nothing to lose" shyt. Bet this cat hasn't been back to the US since he linked up with her. And for what? What's really here for him.

This chick could buy him outta that Roc nation deal with the change in one of her spare purses, so he doesn't have to touch another mic for as long as he lives.

But hey, at least we got Exhibit C

Beerus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
PC BRO #LWO
i find it funny the jay el supporters (this spiritual rapper doing this devilish thing) keep bringing up that she worth so much that he dont need to do shyt.

she is a female in the family. aka she aint really worth shyt. that link says she worth 18 million. which hey.. its a lot, but her husband worth 300 million and if you think this dude didnt already blackball this dud eto high heaven your confused how this here works
nikka she's worht 18 billion.
do you understand
18 billion
i dont care if it goes higher or not.
its a billion nikka
A fukkING BILLIONNNNNNNNN AND YOU NOT EVEN A SMALL PROVINCE nikka :damn:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
article-2568763-1B9A3D3B00000578-394_634x1009.jpg

this pic got me DYING :dead: you can tell Jay schemin his ass off right now :russ: i know yall done seen nikkas with this look on they face, it's the everyday hood nikka version of the :steviej:

this nikka think he slick :lolbron:

Last edited:

b@squ1@t

I AM THE GOLDEN GOD
Daps
jay elect the GOAT irrelevant rapper

this cac worshippin c00n can go out princess di style asap whenever the illuminati is ready

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique
I can't completely hate on dude because this Rothschild thing is a fukking come up for him. From being a bum (literally) to Badu and then this chick just shows that this cat was on some "nothing to lose" shyt. Bet this cat hasn't been back to the US since he linked up with her. And for what? What's really here for him.

This chick could buy him outta that Roc nation deal with the change in one of her spare purses, so he doesn't have to touch another mic for as long as he lives.

na she really couldnt..
nikka she's worht 18 billion.
do you understand
18 billion
i dont care if it goes higher or not.
its a billion nikka
A fukkING BILLIONNNNNNNNN AND YOU NOT EVEN A SMALL PROVINCE nikka :damn:
na kid.. the family is worth BILLIONS. her cut is 18 MILLION cause shes a female and only the males get the money...

"He (ex husband) was worth £300 million; his bride a comparatively paltry £18 million"

from said link. . so please jay elect fans, lets stop dapping this dude for his devilish behavior when badu prolly got more dough from monthly rapper baby payments

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset

breh if this nikka wrote a how-to on pickin up bytches regardless of status........ :lupe:

I'd cop no questions asked :wow: this nikka got some ancient forbidden mind sorcery over these hoes, this prolly the only nikka who tasted badu p*ssy and tossed it in the bushes like she was a throwaway :whew:

Last edited:

Beerus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
PC BRO #LWO
na she really couldnt..

na kid.. the family is worth BILLIONS. her cut is 18 MILLION cause shes a female and only the males get the money...

"He (ex husband) was worth £300 million; his bride a comparatively paltry £18 million"

from said link. . so please jay elect fans, lets stop dapping this dude for his devilish behavior when badu prolly got more dough from monthly rapper baby payments
ok ok
She still worth billions.
Billions
BILLIONS :damn:
imagine you got that and you call yo bank account to tell you how much u got :banderas: