The wild Rothschild heiress, her rap star lover and the photo that's alarmed her friends

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
breh if this nikka wrote a how-to on pickin up bytches regardless of status........ :lupe:

I'd cop no questions asked :wow: this nikka is got some ancient forbidden mind sorcery over these hoes, this prolly the only nikka who tasted badu p*ssy and tossed it in the bushes like she was a throwaway :whew:

:dead:

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique
"Jay nips around London on a motor scooter"

im so mad i liked this dude and believed in his sincerity in his raps. his songs dont even feel the same no more im so dissapointed in his lack of giving a fukk

RatherUnique

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
wtf, im talking about her tho, what u trying to say? i cant mention dikk or something ?
You operating with a feminine or homosexual mindstate.
Last thing i thought of reading this was what color dikk was on her mind. Stop with that weird shyt. That said i was just bumping Big H Fire and Smoke. So i respect your sn breh.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
na she really couldnt..

na kid.. the family is worth BILLIONS. her cut is 18 MILLION cause shes a female and only the males get the money...

"He (ex husband) was worth £300 million; his bride a comparatively paltry £18 million"

from said link. . so please jay elect fans, lets stop dapping this dude for his devilish behavior when badu prolly got more dough from monthly rapper baby payments

not dapping him up but she's a considerable upgrade from mastering the pain and being too proud to beg for change

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
You operating with a feminine or homosexual mindstate.
Last thing i thought of reading this was what color dikk was on her mind. Stop with that weird shyt. That said i was just bumping Big H Fire and Smoke. So i respect your sn breh.

lol but jay is black tho, so am i and im a grown ass man gawd, i hope you dont close ypur eyes when you see a man naked, we humans my niggy

i still havnt listend to fire and smoke tbh its just here collecting dust :ehh:

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique
not dapping him up but she's a considerable upgrade from mastering the pain and being too proud to beg for change
or that shyt just never happened. jay elect likes to spread ducktales too. his ducktales are similar to ya average rappers, except instead of shooting dudes he was "living basement to basement". newsflash.. anyone tryna get in the music industry is living this way.. yet jay gets props cause he likes to bring that fact up to show he accomplished someting when in reality, he himself, did not accomplish shyt

I used to be a huge fan until he became the hypocrite he is today.. oh and when he shyt on the RZA and rza brushed him off like a nobody... dont ever fukk with the GOD. rza even cemented his point and stood by it jay didnt say shyt. lets not forget teh kid who came out and said jay stole his rhyme book abd akll of a sudden his album is indefinetly SHELVED... dude sounde dlike shyt on his features past cpl years too

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
or that shyt just never happened. jay elect likes to spread ducktales too. his ducktales are similar to ya average rappers, except instead of shooting dudes he was "living basement to basement". newsflash.. anyone tryna get in the music industry is living this way.. yet jay gets props cause he likes to bring that fact up to show he accomplished someting when in reality, he himself, did not accomplish shyt

I used to be a huge fan until he became the hypocrite he is today.. oh and when he shyt on the RZA and rza brushed him off like a nobody... dont ever fukk with the GOD. rza even cemented his point and stood by it jay didnt say shyt.

I could totally see his being homeless thing as his "angle" since several other current rappers have a monopoly on these selling cocaine fairy tales. but on some for real shyt, being with this chick indefinitely delays him from not having to live up to the hype like someone like Saigon. She's his built in excuse while Saigon is now regarded as that dude who fukked up his Entourage co-sign

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
breh imagine the conversation when Hov found out jay was fukkin wit a rothschild, nikka prolly looking at B's bank account like :why:

Hov: :smugdraper: just gon kick it wit B tonight, what you gettin dressed up for

Jay: got a date wit Kate :manny:

Hov: :pachaha: Perry? i thought John had that locked down :ohhh: good luck nikka :salute:

Jay: :stopitslime: nah....... i meant Kate......you know........*coughs* :lolbron: Rothschild

Hov: :wtf: nikka what

Jay: :shaq:

*B walks in*: :leon: damn Jay you dress up nice, who you goin to see?

Jay: :mjpls: nobody, :youngsabo: i'll catch you two later *leaves*

Hov: :skip:

B: why you lookin at me like that :usure:

Hov: :scusthov:

Last edited:

RatherUnique

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol but jay is black tho, so am i and im a grown ass man gawd, i hope you dont close ypur eyes when you see a man naked, we humans my niggy

i still havnt listend to fire and smoke tbh its just here collecting dust :ehh:
It's seriously fire breh. And i can't even remember the last album i could call fire. Red, gold and green. Check it out breh.

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
breh imagine the conversation when Hov found out jay was fukkin wit a rothschild, nikka prolly looking at B's bank account like :why:

Hov: :smugdraper: just gon kick it wit B tonight, what you gettin dressed up for

Jay: got a date wit Kate :manny:

Hov: :pachaha: Perry? i thought John had that locked down :ohhh: good luck nikka :salute:

Jay: :stopitslime: nah....... i meant Kate......you know........*coughs* :lolbron: Rothschild

Hov: :wtf: nikka what

Jay: :shaq:

*B walks in*: :leon: damn Jay you dress up nice, who you goin to see?

Jay: :mjpls: nobody, :youngsabo: i'll catch you two later *leaves*

Hov: :skip:

B: why you lookin at me like that :usure:

Hov: :scusthov:

jay in the cut like

Jay-Z-Angry-e1373569057506.jpg

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I can't completely hate on dude because this Rothschild thing is a fukking come up for him. From being a bum (literally) to Badu and then this chick just shows that this cat was on some "nothing to lose" shyt. Bet this cat hasn't been back to the US since he linked up with her. And for what? What's really here for him.

This chick could buy him outta that Roc nation deal with the change in one of her spare purses, so he doesn't have to touch another mic for as long as he lives.

But hey, at least we got Exhibit C
His Kids :upsetfavre:

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
One of her aunts or maybe cousins use to mess around with Thelonious Monk in the 1950's until he died:patrice:

http://www.cnn.com/2013/04/11/showbiz/hannah-rothschild-jazz-baroness/

Motherfukkers don't want to say it but they mention how she basically took a case for him, and how when he died she and his wife were both treated as "widows" aka she was his down to ride side chick :salute:

Honestly I doubt the family cares as long as he doesn't marry her or knock her up. She already has 3 kids so its not like she is messing with the bloodline and without getting married Jay Electronica is just a kept man.

He should release a damn album but I bet he is scared if it flops she wont still let him get in them Rothschild Guts. i mean I don't know if I could risk my access to Billionaire p*ssy to appease some fans?:manny: