The Wii U Thread

teacher

All Star
Daps
Wii need to get a Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate meet up....I know yall niccas ain't beat all the quests yet....I'm close have like a couple of level 8 quests to go...LETS MAKE IT HAPPEN... NNID Mutsu_Enmei_Riyu aka HunterxHun (on MH3U) and if you are a newbie I won't mind helping you level up.

Ronald

Daps
GBA games on VC starting next week

might get Advance Wars

maybe we'll get Mother 3 some time too :patrice:

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My six year old son just watched me play through Wonderful 101 on Hard and now he is up to Operation 007A on very easy. He told me its his new favorite game. Sure he isn't doing a whole lot of combos or counter attacks and shyt like that but he is having no problems at all drawing the shapes. I seriously dont see how anyone can complain about the difficulty, since there are multiple options for difficulty available right from the start, and if you do die you pick up right where you left off instead of having to do shyt over agin. And as far as drawing the shapes, if a six year old is having no problems doing it than these grown folks got no excuse. People seriously act like the game is broken, its ridiculous. Some of the criticism this game gets seriously blows my mind

Daps
My six year old son just watched me play through Wonderful 101 on Hard and now he is up to Operation 007A on very easy. He told me its his new favorite game. Sure he isn't doing a whole lot of combos or counter attacks and shyt like that but he is having no problems at all drawing the shapes. I seriously dont see how anyone can complain about the difficulty, since there are multiple options for difficulty available right from the start, and if you do die you pick up right where you left off instead of having to do shyt over agin. And as far as drawing the shapes, if a six year old is having no problems doing it than these grown folks got no excuse. People seriously act like the game is broken, its ridiculous. Some of the criticism this game gets seriously blows my mind

A lot of journalists are terrible at video games, and the fact that they quickly play games so they can write an article and move on to the next one doesn't help either.

Daps
Reppin
Mine and Whatever Concerns me
I just bought one last night for the children. But I will be on the Smash Bros. gravy train, as I've been playing it since its inception, and never had a problem with it. I know alot of people complain about brawl, but I have no idea why. GOAT game. ANd Melee was the GOAT before it. Thats how I feel. So hopefully part 4 comes up, although Im sorta worried about this double platform BULLshyt.

Anyhow, I bought the Zelda Bundle, Kinda mad with that wack ass tattoo they put on the controller. And I bought Just Dance, Donkey Kong, & Mario 3D. What else do I need?

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
I just bought one last night for the children. But I will be on the Smash Bros. gravy train, as I've been playing it since its inception, and never had a problem with it. I know alot of people complain about brawl, but I have no idea why. GOAT game. ANd Melee was the GOAT before it. Thats how I feel. So hopefully part 4 comes up, although Im sorta worried about this double platform BULLshyt.

Anyhow, I bought the Zelda Bundle, Kinda mad with that wack ass tattoo they put on the controller. And I bought Just Dance, Donkey Kong, & Mario 3D. What else do I need?
Pikmin 3 was a great game IMO if you like strategy. Easy and cute enough that you may be able to get the kiddos to play with you as well. I'm not sure, but I think you can have multiple players at the same time.

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Depends on how old your kids are. Mine are 4 and 6. On top of what you already got they love Rayman Legends, wonderful 101 (on the easiest setting), Skylanders, Scribblenaughts (but they cant spell yet so they need me to play it with them), my oldest loves Pikmin but it can be a little complicated for young children (it also has two player missions but only solo for the campaign), NSMBU. They also like some eshop titles, Pokemon Rumble U (its very easy for kids to pick up and play), Runner 2, Edge, Dr Luigi, Little Inferno. But if you got Donkey Kong and Zelda for your kids they are probably older than mines.

teacher

All Star
Daps

Dual platform shouldn't hurt it at all, if anything it should help if they allow 3DS users to go online via the 3ds so that'll increase the players online.

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
my niece spent her spring break with us and beat the whole mario 3d world upside down and inside out. she got all the green stars and stamps in just one week. shes only 9. these kids are scaring me. i couldn't even beat that tiger looking ass nikka at mortal kombat 2 when i was 9

teacher

All Star
Daps
my niece spent her spring break with us and beat the whole mario 3d world upside down and inside out. she got all the green stars and stamps in just one week. shes only 9. these kids are scaring me. i couldn't even beat that tiger looking ass nikka at mortal kombat 2 when i was 9
:sadcam:

i haven't got all the green stars yet....how many are there :ld:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i STILL play Brawl pretty much every day. I play it on the computer though through Dolphin, playing the "project m" version. Game is still amazing.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps

Well the game is easy

Andych easier than SNES genesis stuff

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Just picked up the wonderful 101.

Only had the system a month and my back log getting too big lol.

I still have a 25 game + backlog on ps3 and ps plus keeps stretching my plate out.

Once I start adding the wii games I missed out on? Jesus. Gonna have to quit my job just to play all this piff.

I can't even fathom getting a ps4 or one right now.

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans

Download that old school Super Mario Bros from the NES days and have her try that. You will see the struggle is real.