The Wii U Thread

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
Just scooped up a nsmbwiiu bundle with a wii u pro controller, super mario 3d world and zombi u.

Having a blast with the system so far
Gamepad is surprsingly comfortable.

Need to buy rayman next.
How u like Zombie U? I feel it doesnt get any credit on this site for how much fun it can be

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
:snoop: tropical freeze been handing me the fade i haven't got all the puzzle pieces on any level

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Does anyone know where i can get a good deal on mario 3d world, saw one on ebay for $37, wondering if i can do better?

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Did anyone get that google maps ap for the gamepad?

I've been thinking of getting it.Sounds kind of dope doing it on the gamepad.

:ohhh:

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How u like Zombie U? I feel it doesnt get any credit on this site for how much fun it can be
it doesn't get credit on most sites. it is easily one of the best survival horrors i ever played, and i love survival horrors. obviously you can take points away for reused assets and some people complain about the lack of melee weapons, but for me that game was piff. i loved every minute. the atmosphere in that game is perfect. true, they would have benefited from a little more time to develop but as is its still a great game and definitely worth checking for anyone whos a fan of the genre.

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
just noticed the prices of some Wii U's on Amazon you can already get it for under $200:ohhh:

I'll cop by the end of the year.

KevCo

Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
it doesn't get credit on most sites. it is easily one of the best survival horrors i ever played, and i love survival horrors. obviously you can take points away for reused assets and some people complain about the lack of melee weapons, but for me that game was piff. i loved every minute. the atmosphere in that game is perfect. true, they would have benefited from a little more time to develop but as is its still a great game and definitely worth checking for anyone whos a fan of the genre.
yeah i played the shyt outta the demo, not sure if I ever heard about it from someone who had the full game, I think ima pick it up, the demo was fun as hell.

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yeah i played the shyt outta the demo, not sure if I ever heard about it from someone who had the full game, I think ima pick it up, the demo was fun as hell.
yeah i've seen it pretty cheap some places and its definitely worth the price. i got it full price and i still think it was worth it. but its important that you know its a survival horror and not a shooter because it will affect your expectation of the game.

KevCo

Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
yeah i've seen it pretty cheap some places and its definitely worth the price. i got it full price and i still think it was worth it. but its important that you know its a survival horror and not a shooter because it will affect your expectation of the game.
yup, and I love most survival horror games, ill have to get this when I get caught up on my backlog