The Wii U Thread

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
@Mikey2Toes I already have Earthbound and to be honest I bought it out of good will in hopes that they'll localize Mother 3 :sadcam:. I own it and beat it back in the day. :yeshrug:
I have no clue what the lineup will be but outside of Bayonetta 2 and Smash Bros they have announced X, Sonic Boom, Child of the Light, Project Cars, Shim Megami Tensei X Fire Emblem, and whatever else they might show at E3. Basically all those games they announced early as hell instead of announcing them at E3 last year.
Breh. U heard that they're about to start droppin GBA games on the U right? Think they announced the first ones coming to it already.

Now..I don't wanna get your hopes up at all, but maybe, just MAYBE, they'll bring Mother 3 over finally

Crazier things have happened :yeshrug:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How can you not fukk with Mario Kart :why:
Seriously.. That game is THE definitive Nintendo game that you must own with the console. That comes out in May right?? I'm definitely getting it day 1 with that, Super Mario 3d World and Donkey Kong. I will be :eat: in May. Smash Bros is the grand finale for me, I could care less if the Wii U support stopped after, smash bros 4 is the essence of nintendo gaming for me. 5 years later and I'm still having fun with Brawl *cough* Project M on dolphin *cough*.

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
the wonderful 101 seems to be here as well:ehh:

now the wait for the post man to drop it off.

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
man the pad feels SO much better when its not hooked up to a kiosk in a store.

i have it downloading the update now. can't wait to hope on this wonderful 101.

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
i like the tv controls stuff. played some Mario in offtv mode.

the pad having its own charger is kinda weird but i managed it. the charging stand helps.

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
The Wonderful 101 is freaking great:krs:

played a couple levels all on OFF-TV. ran great, felt great. really fun.