The Wii U Thread

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
My console shipped:blessed: it also comes with NSMBU and I also ordered The Wonderful 101 thanks to that 10% off code i got for buying my 3DS and Vita from the same store:wow:

and I still got some money left from what I planned to spend:wow:.

they're both shipping using USPS so it'll move on Saturday. should be here wednesday:obama:

i'm likely going to pick up Pikmin 3 next once I put a lil time into Wind Waker and TW101:yes:

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
Just copped a WiiU thanks to my ace breh :salute:.

I'm excited about it. Got Batman:Arkham City for it, but I want to build a solid library (5-8 games or so) for myself. I like fighters and sports mostly (so that Tekken Tag Tournament and Injustice has caught my eye, and I'm definitely planning on getting the GOAT game SSB:Brawl [even though I have to get old wii classic controllers to play it :manny:, regardless of when the newest one hits shelves), but open to adventure/quest stuff (hence Arkham City, and I'm thinking about getting the new Donkey Kong and one of the Super Mario World joints)

Recommendations? :lupe:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas

I'm excited about it. Got Batman:Arkham City for it, but I want to build a solid library (5-8 games or so) for myself. I like fighters and sports mostly (so that Tekken Tag Tournament and Injustice has caught my eye, and I'm definitely planning on getting the GOAT game SSB:Brawl [even though I have to get old wii classic controllers to play it :manny:, regardless of when the newest one hits shelves), but open to adventure/quest stuff (hence Arkham City, and I'm thinking about getting the new Donkey Kong and one of the Super Mario World joints)

that 3world is straight piff fam :blessed:

anxious for mario kart 8 in may though :ahh:

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
@twan83 By 3 world I assume you mean Super Mario World 3? Yeah, just about every body I know with a WiiU is like :whoo: when talking about that game.

And that Mario Kart 8 had me like :obama::ooh: on the strength of the GameStop preview display alone.

Champion

#RxLife #UCF #FAMU
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town to Tampa
The drought is officially here brehs. I dont fukk with DK or Mario Kart, so I really dont have much to play on this system until Bayonetta gets here :manny:
The 2nd half of this year will be on another level though :wow:

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
The drought is officially here brehs. I dont fukk with DK or Mario Kart, so I really dont have much to play on this system until Bayonetta gets here :manny:
The 2nd half of this year will be on another level though :wow:
You fukk with RPGs? If u never played Earthbound it's easily worth the 10 bucks and you can remote play it.

What else besides SSB n Bayo are droppin tho.

Is that monolith soft X game comin this year?

I know I'm gonna end up getting another Wii u. Didn't plan on doin it soon tho

teacher

All Star
Daps

monster hunter 3 ultimate, quest adventure stuff with dope online, should be able to get it cheap from amazon.

I'm tryna quest with my coli brethren bit niccas fronting:beli:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
You fukk with RPGs? If u never played Earthbound it's easily worth the 10 bucks and you can remote play it.

What else besides SSB n Bayo are droppin tho.

Is that monolith soft X game comin this year?

I know I'm gonna end up getting another Wii u. Didn't plan on doin it soon tho

well see after E3 whats gonna drop ill assume some good info cuz they know sales aint up too par but quality wise i have no complaints
that x game i dont think this year probably early next year is what I'm assuming but if this year first day cop for me

@twan83 By 3 world I assume you mean Super Mario World 3? Yeah, just about every body I know with a WiiU is like :whoo: when talking about that game.

And that Mario Kart 8 had me like :obama::ooh: on the strength of the GameStop preview display alone.

ya i meant 3d world :laugh:
bout too fukk my kids up on that mario kart 8 and show no mercy too them at all
how my kids talking crap bout beating me in wii u party put the beats on them made one cry :laff: how bad i beat them in that game :ahh:

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
well see after E3 whats gonna drop ill assume some good info cuz they know sales aint up too par but quality wise i have no complaints
that x game i dont think this year probably early next year is what I'm assuming but if this year first day cop for me

Considering Nintendo didn't even hold a conference last e3 I wouldn't hold out on em unleashing much if anything at e3 this year. Dudes are beyond fukkin lazy

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Considering Nintendo didn't even hold a conference last e3 I wouldn't hold out on em unleashing much if anything at e3 this year. Dudes are beyond fukkin lazy

ya u do have a point in some sense they should make a powerful handheld that can play on the tv since on handheld market they be having it on lock and excel well in games on that

Champion

#RxLife #UCF #FAMU
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town to Tampa
@Mikey2Toes I already have Earthbound and to be honest I bought it out of good will in hopes that they'll localize Mother 3 :sadcam:. I own it and beat it back in the day. :yeshrug:
I have no clue what the lineup will be but outside of Bayonetta 2 and Smash Bros they have announced X, Sonic Boom, Child of the Light, Project Cars, Shim Megami Tensei X Fire Emblem, and whatever else they might show at E3. Basically all those games they announced early as hell instead of announcing them at E3 last year.