The White Shantytowns Of South Africa

Daps
THE ARTICLE SAYS THERES 100,000 POOR WHITES...
THERES OVER 4 MILLION WHITES IN SOUTH AFRICA..

YOU DO THE MATH...

INSTEAD OF ALL THE WHITES EATING GOOD,
ONLY 97 PERCENT IF THEM ARE EATING GOOD,
SO LETS HIGHLIGHT THE SMALL PERCENTAGE WHO ARE LIVING LIKE MOST BLACKS.

PROPAGANDA...

nikkaS RUNNING IN HERE SHUNNING BLACKS...
TARIQ WAS SO ON THE MONEY WITH THAT c00n TRAIN SONG.

:devil:
:evil:

That is because they are not black. Any black person knows that white south Africans control 90% of South Africa's wealth. Also there are many Black south Africans that live in similar or worse conditions than these folks so I don't know why they are complaining.

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
Even if these whites werent the enforcers of those EVILS done to the blacks during apartheid I'm sure they did NOTHING to prevent them or change the EVILS being done. Doing nothing is doing something and they are now paying for that something. They should be thankful that the Africans nature is not nearly as savage as theirs because a just punishment for their treatment of blacks would be a firing squad aiming at their livers.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
White struggle :ahh:

EDIT:

r

:krs:

this picture just warms my heart

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
I dont like shytting on people living in poverty so I'm a c00n :beli:
I'm just not a hate filled nikka

South Africa is a place of opportunity where anyone can make it if they try hard enough. Sounds like white people need to stop playing the race card and pick themselves up by their own boot straps :cacpls:

aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermé
The fukk you mean "we"? If you have a sense of history you'd see that there's primarily one group responsible for all the hatred and bullshyt going on globally. Ever since the white man ventured outside his cave he's been fukking with the black/brown/yellow people of the world. I don't lump the people that are being reactionary to hate with the ones that perpetrate it.
Chicken/egg... Beliefs/race/ideology etc. no matter which way you slice it, and who you blame, hatred will only breed more hatred. Greed and hatred is not exclusive to any single race.

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y'all are seriously blaming them for this shyt when they were just born there :comeon:
Saying all cacs should live like this and posting white tears gifs when this is about human beings living in poverty but your hearts are filled with so much hate that the first thing you do is mock them?
welcome to the internet breh,where acting like you give zero fuks about anyones suffering is whats hot right now get with the times :yeshrug: