The White Shantytowns Of South Africa

Daps
Reppin
London
As I've stated before:

Trust and believe the average white South African is living nothing like what is being portrayed in that propaganda piece. Apartheid only ended 20 years ago, things have not changed THAT much.

Pretty much what I was going to write myself. It's nothing more than sensationalist "journalism". Most of those poor White families aren't the product of the post-apartheid government.

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
Y'all are seriously blaming them for this shyt when they were just born there :comeon:
Saying all cacs should live like this and posting white tears gifs when this is about human beings living in poverty but your hearts are filled with so much hate that the first thing you do is mock them?

18yce5nw2u2r0gif.gif

Handsback

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man..... Swear if I hadn't read the article I would've thought those pics came from West Virginia or anywhere in that Appalachian region.

I'm not one to celebrate anyone's misery regardless of their ancestry. shyt just looks sad to me.

Ray_Ray

#BlackBieber #BlackGod
Daps
Reppin
Mama Africa
Y'all are seriously blaming them for this shyt when they were just born there :comeon:
Saying all cacs should live like this and posting white tears gifs when this is about human beings living in poverty but your hearts are filled with so much hate that the first thing you do is mock them?
aye bruh

18yce5nw2u2r0gif.gif

fukk those cacs :pacspit: :umad:

SemiEnlightenedBum

The Project's Manly P Hall
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
I'm Hard Like D-Block Readin The Book Of Enoch...
come to Frisco,you'll see plenty of the same shyt..:manny:

:mjlol: at ya'll thinkin that these people have any kind of "colonialist" type pull though,if these were the seeds of Debeers,Rothschilds,Dutch Kings&Queens,etc it would be understandable,i'd kick dirt too,but..

anyhow,do ya'll have religious experiences at trailer parks and shyt,fist pumping when you walk past bums in urban metropolises..?

interweb:the subconscious akashic record of modern man

some of them would mush ya'll in a scrap though..

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
the shame is these PWTs are not a reflection of the real situation in SA. The reality is the whites still control most of the wealth of that country while the masses of blacks still live in poverty/work for peanuts.

This is what they did to miners striking for better wages.