The White Shantytowns Of South Africa

The Bilingual Gringo

Tucked in to the socks
Supporter
Daps
Looks no different than white trash floating around West Virginia and back woods of the US. :manny: shyt is just :scusthov:

On a side note, I was waiting for Brad PItt in Snatch to come out of one of the trailers

nDse0.gif

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
Y'all are seriously blaming them for this shyt when they were just born there :comeon:
Saying all cacs should live like this and posting white tears gifs when this is about human beings living in poverty but your hearts are filled with so much hate that the first thing you do is mock them?

stfu fakkit

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
Ya'll nikkas are disgusting :scusthov:
Hate filled leeches :pacspit:

Actually nikkas are the opposite of hate filled. If we were as you suggest we would have been paid back white people. We may talk a good game, but we really don't have it in us.

I bet Tray von ' parents can probably eat dinner at a table with George. It's the reason why in this "race" we are coming in last.

The other races have more of the neanderthals genes in them allowing them to be savage.

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
Actually nikkas are the opposite of hate filled. If we were as you suggest we would have been paid back white people. We may talk a good game, but we really don't have it in us.

I bet Tray von ' parents can probably eat dinner at a table with George. It's the reason why in this "race" we are coming in last.

The other races have more of the neanderthals genes in them allowing them to be savage.
nikka shut the fukk up. The reason why people turn out the way they are is because of how society influences them, not this genetic bullshyt youre spouting.
fukk outta here with this dumbass shyt :camby::trash:

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
nikka shut the fukk up. The reason why people turn out the way they are is because of how society influences them, not this genetic bullshyt youre spouting.

:lolbron: Mad bout that cave beast blood huh...

On the real that's what all this is about dating back to the bible. A branch of black humanity began fukking neamderthals while at the same time evolving to become white.

It's where you cac's come from bytch...

Northern Son

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
When did they cry about racism?

They do it all the time. See for yourself...just go to any and I mean any South African forum, youtube video or news article comments' section right now, and you'll see a litany of "poor oppressed white man/kaffirs ruined Sowt Effriica" diarrhea everywhere.

Last edited:

Nino Brown

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC/LDN
I go to 'Mzansi' every now again because I have investments there.

The boers down there are due for a rude awakening very soon. :biggrin::thumbsup:

Edit: Reggie Yates is a battyman

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
What? Do you know what would happen if a black man shot a 17 year old white teenager in Florida? Death Penalty. All hell would break loose. Black people protested and then went home. Black people hardly target anyone but themselves. You will never read youtube comments with black people going on and on and on with racial slurs and degradation toward whites (only this site, and look how you squirm). You can't go on any major website comment section and not see racism, you would think WE committed the past atrocities and enslaved them the way they talk.

They make it as though they are offended you live in america but they are the ones that forcefully brought you. They appear to hate you, and see you as evil, but they are the ones that hold you down, disadvantage, and turn blind eyes to laws that are bias destroying entire communities.

Technically speaking, it should be black people bombarding comment sections, going to predominately white websites and trolling (the way they do WSHH and coli). Out of the 2 people there should be more racism and hate coming from black people than white people due to history, but its the complete opposite. Black people hardly hate white people, they show no passion for it. Are their black hate groups? No! The only groups formed are for protection and self preservation. It's funny because white people try to make the black panthers a racist group, but they never went out of their way to attack white people, they only marched and protected themselves. You know why they try to equate it to nazi parties and hate groups? Because in their mind the group SHOULD be a hate group, it's the common response. Jews were more than eager to leave germany, but despite Ghana offering dual citizenship to freed slaves, the slaves remained. That is unheard of, it would be like jews denying Israel.