The White Shantytowns Of South Africa

Bruce LeRoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
Y'all are seriously blaming them for this shyt when they were just born there :comeon:
Saying all cacs should live like this and posting white tears gifs when this is about human beings living in poverty but your hearts are filled with so much hate that the first thing you do is mock them?

I'm not for ANYONE being victimized...but post like this irritate me...

Why is it when the shyt is flipped around on white folks.. whether it be you people living in proverty, or blowing up a building, shooting up a school, movie theatre, etc.. When it's you muthaf-ckers doing the sh-t... it's always a "human problem" or "humans are prone to violence". But as soon as black, arab, latino... does the same shyt.. we're a bunch of unruly savages who live like.... savages.

F-ck all that.. I don't blame any minority for having some sort of animosity toward white people (as long as it doesn't lead to violence)... Ya'll just don't like losing and having shyt rubbed in your faces.. well here it is......

Mr. Pink

All Star
Daps
Actually nikkas are the opposite of hate filled. If we were as you suggest we would have been paid back white people.
Eh, no. A large segment of the black population wants to "payback" white people. They don't do it because they can't.
:lolbron: Mad bout that cave beast blood huh...

On the real that's what all this is about dating back to the bible. A branch of black humanity began fukking neamderthals while at the same time evolving to become white.

It's where you cac's come from bytch...
Slang Dussain Ali, Ph.D in anthropology and genetics from the Coli university.:wow:

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
I'm not for ANYONE being victimized...but post like this irritate me...

Why is it when the shyt is flipped around on white folks.. whether it be you people living in proverty, or blowing up a building, shooting up a school, movie theatre, etc.. When it's you muthaf-ckers doing the sh-t... it's always a "human problem" or "humans are prone to violence". But as soon as black, arab, latino... does the same shyt.. we're a bunch of unruly savages who live like.... savages.

F-ck all that.. I don't blame any minority for having some sort of animosity toward white people (as long as it doesn't lead to violence)... Ya'll just don't like losing and having shyt rubbed in your faces.. well here it is......
I'm black. But on thecoli not being hostile towards cacs means you're one so I should have expected this. And I do blame thecoli for the animosity because they're smart enough to realize hatred isn't the best option.

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
What? Do you know what would happen if a black man shot a 17 year old white teenager in Florida? Death Penalty. All hell would break loose. Black people protested and then went home. Black people hardly target anyone but themselves. You will never read youtube comments with black people going on and on and on with racial slurs and degradation toward whites (only this site, and look how you squirm). You can't go on any major website comment section and not see racism, you would think WE committed the past atrocities and enslaved them the way they talk.

They make it as though they are offended you live in america but they are the ones that forcefully brought you. They appear to hate you, and see you as evil, but they are the ones that hold you down, disadvantage, and turn blind eyes to laws that are bias destroying entire communities.

Technically speaking, it should be black people bombarding comment sections, going to predominately white websites and trolling (the way they do WSHH and coli). Out of the 2 people there should be more racism and hate coming from black people than white people due to history, but its the complete opposite. Black people hardly hate white people, they show no passion for it. Are their black hate groups? No! The only groups formed are for protection and self preservation. It's funny because white people try to make the black panthers a racist group, but they never went out of their way to attack white people, they only marched and protected themselves. You know why they try to equate it to nazi parties and hate groups? Because in their mind the group SHOULD be a hate group, it's the common response. Jews were more than eager to leave germany, but despite Ghana offering dual citizenship to freed slaves, the slaves remained. That is unheard of, it would be like jews denying Israel.
There shouldn't be racism either way. You don't answer hatred with hatred and stupidity and claiming biological superiority is stupidity.

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Who knew Trailer Park Trash wasn't just rural, it's global:lupe:

TRFG

Not who you think
Daps
What? Do you know what would happen if a black man shot a 17 year old white teenager in Florida? Death Penalty. All hell would break loose. Black people protested and then went home. Black people hardly target anyone but themselves. You will never read youtube comments with black people going on and on and on with racial slurs and degradation toward whites (only this site, and look how you squirm). You can't go on any major website comment section and not see racism, you would think WE committed the past atrocities and enslaved them the way they talk.

They make it as though they are offended you live in america but they are the ones that forcefully brought you. They appear to hate you, and see you as evil, but they are the ones that hold you down, disadvantage, and turn blind eyes to laws that are bias destroying entire communities.

Technically speaking, it should be black people bombarding comment sections, going to predominately white websites and trolling (the way they do WSHH and coli). Out of the 2 people there should be more racism and hate coming from black people than white people due to history, but its the complete opposite. Black people hardly hate white people, they show no passion for it. Are their black hate groups? No! The only groups formed are for protection and self preservation. It's funny because white people try to make the black panthers a racist group, but they never went out of their way to attack white people, they only marched and protected themselves. You know why they try to equate it to nazi parties and hate groups? Because in their mind the group SHOULD be a hate group, it's the common response. Jews were more than eager to leave germany, but despite Ghana offering dual citizenship to freed slaves, the slaves remained. That is unheard of, it would be like jews denying Israel.

:salute:

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
Eh, no. A large segment of the black population wants to "payback" white people. They don't do it because they can't.

Slang Dussain Ali, Ph.D in anthropology and genetics from the Coli university.:wow:

Did you just post that bullshyt book that has been debunked and the author constantly runs out of interviews when called on them lies....gtfoh with that shyt.

The proof is in the pudding, black people do not have the level of hatred cac's do. Our crime is mostly do to economics.

Mr. Pink

All Star
Daps
Did you just post that bullshyt book that has been debunked and the author constantly runs out of interviews when called on them lies....gtfoh with that shyt.
Link? I'd be happy to change my opinion.

The proof is in the pudding, black people do not have the level of hatred cac's do.
Let me guess, is it because black people are "sun people" and white people are "ice people"?
Our crime is mostly do to economics.
So was slavery.

dc007

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DC
I've seen videos posted about the poor whites in South Africa saying how post apartheid, South Africa has been racist towards white people. I would search for the video, but fukk cacs :yeshrug:

When I was over there last year, this white bar tender was telling me how it was hard for him to find a job because he is White :heh:

@Chief

If you actually come in this thread, can you explain to me exactly what a colored person is? Cuz from what I can tell, they don't have to be mixed race of black/white.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
There shouldn't be racism either way. You don't answer hatred with hatred and stupidity and claiming biological superiority is stupidity.
And there isn't Who many black hate groups are there? 0. Their is no answering hatred with hatred, but more and more people are beginning to think there should be. When you fight back, the opposing side learns to respect you.