this is how ALL CACs should live :blessed:

are they racist? :ld:

378.gif

Odyssey

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wait, i thought race was a social construct and we are all going to live together in peace and harmony across the world? I thought importing Non-whites into every historic European nation was OK and everyone was going to assimilate and live in a progressive Utopia of Social Justice? If whites become 15% of American or England, and we live in shanty towns will it be "this is how all cacs should live" or "white tears" that's very interesting to me...i thought everything was just going to be equal and fair and not about non-white who hate white ethnic people and want to demographically destroy them. I thought Europeans being reduced to minorities in their own homelands was completely normal and natural?

I thought importing a hostile, non-european population into Europe, who hate Europeans, their culture and history was going to end up being just great for all of the ethnic europeans who have to live under this new soft colonialism? Will this happen to the english once they are 20% of the population and the Muslim's and Africans are the majority.

Once me and my brothers start to aggressively take back out homelands, will it be ok to post "black tear" gifs?

Fire up the ovens.

jack223

Rookie
Daps
Why does everyone here have nothing good to say especially when u haven't been in south Africa ? I Am a white male who's got plenty of black friends we live together here , and yes there are some who dont get along , that's just the way it is!
I Occasionally go and rapport these people there are even black people who helps controbute to them , allot of white people allso reaches out in the Black slums supporting kid feeding schemes , your hatred wont get u far in life.
The sad thing is that the NIGERIAN brothers stand just up the road and waits for these people who buy's rocks and heroin from them ! and makes their kids prostitutes ! :trash:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why does everyone here have nothing good to say especially when u haven't been in south Africa ? I Am a white male who's got plenty of black friends we live together here , and yes there are some who dont get along , that's just the way it is!
I Occasionally go and rapport these people there are even black people who helps controbute to them , allot of white people allso reaches out in the Black slums supporting kid feeding schemes , your hatred wont get u far in life.
The sad thing is that the NIGERIAN brothers stand just up the road and waits for these people who buy's rocks and heroin from them ! and makes their kids prostitutes ! :trash:
did you join just to say this? :heh:

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
:mjlol:

:camby: