The Wheel Of Time - Robert Jordan's Books (Season 2/9.1.23)

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
my most hated character so whenever she was getting her ass whooped I would just pull out the popcorn :mjgrin: :popcorn:
Can't stand that broad, just insufferable AF so this show has actually made her much better. Still kinda annoying but miles better than what she was.
She got Quagmire's jaw.
Yoooo I called my daughter in to get an objective female point of view and she just hit the :picard:

Her shyt is so ridiculous it looks like CGI.

djthegreat88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Flint, MI
Started to read series. The end of the first book was pretty nonsensical. The end of book and 1st season of show were equally bad

Rand killing a forsaken like nothing, teleporting, obliterating a Trollec Army, and just snatching the horn was all so over the top. I know he’s the Dragon reborn but damn. He can’t even channel yet but he did all that in an instant :martin:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Started to read series. The end of the first book was pretty nonsensical. The end of book and 1st season of show were equally bad

Rand killing a forsaken like nothing, teleporting, obliterating a Trollec Army, and just snatching the horn was all so over the top. I know he’s the Dragon reborn but damn. He can’t even channel yet but he did all that in an instant :martin:
Some people are born great, with exceptional potential and then there's the Dragon Reborn. Guy is a fantasy blend of Goku and Jesus, at least in the original so that's hardly surprising.

Lurking Class Hero

Medicine for loneliness
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've made it a couple of episodes into season 2, and about ready to check out. Its the flatness of the characters that's killing me, especially Rand and Perrin. Lans boring too, and Nynaeve is just annoying. I do like the design of the Trollocs and Fades though.

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
Season 2 finale:
Weeks of teasing that scene of Turak going into his badass fighting stance only for it to end…like that?
indiana-jones-shoot.gif

:dwillhuh:

Last edited:

djthegreat88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Flint, MI
Season 2 finale:
Weeks of teasing that scene of Turak going into his badass fighting stance only for it to end…like that?
indiana-jones-shoot.gif

:dwillhuh:
I honestly didn’t mind. They packed a crazy amount into one episode. They never built him up enough for me to care how he died

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
Although this season was a bit shaky with the first 3 episodes, I see why it's a certified fresh on Rotten Tomatoes. Looking forward to the next season.
I honestly didn’t mind. They packed a crazy amount into one episode. They never built him up enough for me to care how he died
Yeah it really was tightly packed for a 70 mins. episode, but I was looking forward to the one on one sword fight with Rand and a blade master.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
yup! season was boss

Great finale and I'm glad it's been renewed for season 3.

Mat MacGyvering his way out that room tho :dead: I've done that stupid shyt before so I couldn't help but be :skip: when dude tied a knife to a stick using only a rag and some strings and it actually stayed on the rest of the episode.

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
Great finale and I'm glad it's been renewed for season 3.

Mat MacGyvering his way out that room tho :dead: I've done that stupid shyt before so I couldn't help but be :skip: when dude tied a knife to a stick using only a rag and some strings and it actually stayed on the rest of the episode.
Especially
with all of the people he stabbed
🤣🤣