The Wheel Of Time - Robert Jordan's Books (Season 2/9.1.23)

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
I'm not gonna jump the gun like that since I've heard of how deep the books get. :mjgrin: I'm satisfied as long as this shyt isn't Shannara Chronicles tier.

Remember the breh who had a fresh lineup in The Witcher? :russ:

THAT's the name of the show I couldn't remember.

That was the first thing I thought of back in the pilot when the camera pulled back and showed that the "mountains" were really the ruins of ancient skyscrapers.
I was like "OH...so this is post-Apocalyptic Earth. Just like that weird low-budget show that I barely remember that had Crixus from Spartacus...".

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Ep 4

It was cool seeing The Professor from Money Heist do his thing. 1st time I heard him speak English :ehh:

Also nice seeing King Harald from Vikings. Looks different with full hair, but I recognized the voice immediately.

Dark power reminded me of Gaara from Naruto.

Still think they could use better direction when staging action scenes

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
Yeah, this was a badass episode especially where Nynaeve goes all Super Siayan, although I almost lost it when I initially though Mat
killed the family.
How any EPs are in this season? They're covering a lot of ground real quick.

4 eps in and I'm more interested in this than Foundation or Invasion at the same point.
There are only 8 episodes this season.

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Yeah, this was a badass episode especially where Nynaeve goes all Super Siayan, although I almost lost it when I initially though Mat
killed the family.

There are only 8 episodes this season.
I thought Mat did too.

I know the actor has already been replaced for season 2 but I like his portrayal of Mat so far.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
I have to watch every episode twice just to understand what's going on, but its growing on me. I would say its not as good as The Witcher, but it's still good enough to watch on day 1.

Made Man

All Star
Daps
I have to watch every episode twice just to understand what's going on, but its growing on me. I would say its not as good as The Witcher, but it's still good enough to watch on day 1.
Watch the animated shorts that come with the episode. It explains some of the history of the world .

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Was it really a question who the dragon reborn was? It always seemed obvious from the beginning

I thought so too...but it could be misdirection and I'm not looking for spoilers.

Watch the animated shorts that come with the episode. It explains some of the history of the world .
Thanks! I didn't know about this, I'll have to look for it.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Thought they fukked up Mat for a minute there :huhldup:

I said when they announced his leaving the cast that it would be a damn shame if the current actor kills the role. That's exactly what Barney has done thus far, he's the highlight of every scene he's in.

Great showcase for Logain, something not even the books highlights at this point.:obama: