Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Jumping around a lot...

Replaying these on PC...Max Payne 3 & Resident Evil 4

Still going strong on Battlefield 1 and Gears of War 4 Multiplayer on pc thank the gaming gods for crossplay

I'm tinkering with Doom(2016), Enter the Gungeon, Mother Russia Bleeds, and a few other random games
How's mother Russia bleeds?

Been waiting for a sale on that one.

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Started playing lego marvel hero's co-op.

It's my first lego game.

Kinda shocked it has such high reviews.

It's not bad but it's very simple and repetitive,reminds me of knack :yeshrug:

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Playing through DMC: Devil May Cry Definitive Edition
This is a great fukking game so far like 9/10. Where does all the hate come from?
Yeah, Dante is kind of a double and they OD'd on the one liners/puns but the action is sick and I actually like the story so far.
I don't even think his redesign is all that bad either. I actually hope Capcom uses his redesigned version in Marvel if only to :troll: the people who unfairly hated this game

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
This is a great fukking game so far like 9/10. Where does all the hate come from?
Yeah, Dante is kind of a double and they OD'd on the one liners/puns but the action is sick and I actually like the story so far.
I don't even think his redesign is all that bad either. I actually hope Capcom uses his redesigned version in Marvel if only to :troll: the people who unfairly hated this game
People decided they hated the game before they played it.

Game was excellent. Liked it better than dmc 4:sas2:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

People decided they hated the game before they played it.

Game was excellent. Liked it better than dmc 4:sas2:
I never finished it but I had no idea what the hate was about it wasn't bad. shyt was decent imo.

YaFingerDealMe

All Star
Daps
This Kingdom Hearts 2.8 shyt :no: I thought It was the 1&2 bundle for ps4, been waiting for this shyt all last year. Ugly ass was like "oooh and its only 60 dollars":ooh: It gives me something to do but I fukked up:snoop:

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
I recently set up my ps2 i was bored today so i did a quick run thru of jet lis rise to honor

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Started a playthough of castlevania symphony of the night on vita :lawd:
A must for any gamer. Lots of content, a ton of boss fights and a GOAT level soundtrack :wow:
The inverted castle drags like a mf though. The fact that there's like 4 or 5 tracks that repeat over and over for that castle definitely make it worse too.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Just been playing Gravity Rush 2 and SFV now. Pretty much will always be playing SFV tho. Just finished FFXV a few weeks ago and plan on replaying thru some of the post-game content. I'll definitely replay the game tho once all of dlc and patches come thru to truly "finish" the game. Thinking about buying Yakuza 0 soon tho and already got Nioh and Horizon set to come next month. Also, I have The Last Guardian and Uncharted 4 in my rotation, but haven't dived back into them in weeks. Need to finish both tho.