The 'What Are You Playing?' 2017 Thread

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
Ive been trying to clear out my back log
Beat Stories the path of destiny, actually a pretty good game for free enjoyed my time with it, top down action game with multiple time lines and replaying
Divinity OS: EE: finally beat it after like a year, kind of bogged down at the end but still the best combat system in an rpg right now :banderas:
I need to finish the last mission of hitman
Then im trying to decide what to finish before yakuza zero drops, thinking maybe Blood Borne and Gears 4, could also try dying light or mafia 3 :patrice:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Ive been trying to clear out my back log
Beat Stories the path of destiny, actually a pretty good game for free enjoyed my time with it, top down action game with multiple time lines and replaying
Divinity OS: EE: finally beat it after like a year, kind of bogged down at the end but still the best combat system in an rpg right now :banderas:
I need to finish the last mission of hitman
Then im trying to decide what to finish before yakuza zero drops, thinking maybe Blood Borne and Gears 4, could also try dying light or mafia 3 :patrice:
How many hours on divinity? I'm 27 hours in

Daps
Reppin
NULL
C2AlYKjWIAABtlF.jpg

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Danganronpa has flat out captured me. The story, the humor, the characters :wow:.
I've been playing on my lunch breaks and am :noah: when I have to get back to work cause I don't want to put it down.
Monokuma :myman:

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Danganronpa has flat out captured me. The story, the humor, the characters :wow:.
I've been playing on my lunch breaks and am :noah: when I have to get back to work cause I don't want to put it down.
Monokuma :myman:

I loved the humour and writing, but I can see a lot of people thinking its just a bit stupid.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I loved the humour and writing, but I can see a lot of people thinking its just a bit stupid.
Oh, it certainly is stupid. It's very Japanese, for better or worse. Obviously it wouldn't be everyone's cup of tea. Not to mention, this style of gameplay isn't for everyone either. Personally, it's a lot more interactive then I thought it would be. So, I was surprised there

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Beat Danganronpa
Loved it
8/10

I figured out it was Junko when I saw there were only 9 dead bodies. Had one of those :ohhh: moments where everything made sense. Remembered back when we first met her and I was like :scusthov: cause she didn't look like she did in the pictures. Also, I was suspicious as soon as I saw her face hidden in the pic Monokuma gave me.

Might give this school mode a whirl too. Idk.

Definitely will be buying part 2 but it doesn't seem like it can be had cheap. I've only checked on my phone so far though.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Finally finished Doom. Got everything in the campaign, all data logs, all weapon mods mastered, all runes upgraded, all argent cells, all praetor tokens, all challenges completed, all collectibles and secrets found.
On to Rayman Legends, where I shall try to complete that too