The 'What Are You Playing?' 2017 Thread

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nearly at 40 hours now. It's hard to put this shyt down :wow:
Rise-chan lookin to get the pipe brehs :mjgrin:
At 40 hours on the original PS2 version I put the game down and bought it full price on the Vita. :wow: Have you played Persona 3 before?? If not then it's going to feel backwards playing it after beating this.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
At 40 hours on the original PS2 version I put the game down and bought it full price on the Vita. :wow: Have you played Persona 3 before?? If not then it's going to feel backwards playing it after beating this.
I haven't played any Persona before. Just not much of an RPG player in general. I did recently pick up Persona 3 Portable in the PSN flash sale and I imagine when I play that it will feel backwards but I'm already in too deep in 4 to play anything else till I complete it

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
3 playthroughs and the only girl I ever had as a gf was Yukiko:dead:

Rise too much of a tease, Chie is like your homegirl, and Kanji got eyes for Naoto and Im not gonna do my bruh dirty....

In Persona 3 I was with errygirl tho. Team manager, mitsuru, yukari, girl on the student council. that scene when they all meet you at the same time tho:sadcam: I was legit like"how am I gonna get out of this one:mindblown:"

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Just been playing Gravity Rush 2 and SFV now. Pretty much will always be playing SFV tho. Just finished FFXV a few weeks ago and plan on replaying thru some of the post-game content. I'll definitely replay the game tho once all of dlc and patches come thru to truly "finish" the game. Thinking about buying Yakuza 0 soon tho and already got Nioh and Horizon set to come next month. Also, I have The Last Guardian and Uncharted 4 in my rotation, but haven't dived back into them in weeks. Need to finish both tho.
Yakuza 0 will hold you over for a good couple of months

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
3 playthroughs and the only girl I ever had as a gf was Yukiko:dead:

Rise too much of a tease, Chie is like your homegirl, and Kanji got eyes for Naoto and Im not gonna do my bruh dirty....

In Persona 3 I was with errygirl tho. Team manager, mitsuru, yukari, girl on the student council. that scene when they all meet you at the same time tho:sadcam: I was legit like"how am I gonna get out of this one:mindblown:"
I've got far enough that I told Marie I loved her. Very nearly maxed out her link (lvl 9). I haven't got too far with the others. I'm at lvl 8 with Yumi but that relationship is kind of depressing. Can't tell if I'm piping the nurse or not. I've been teasing the fukk out of her though. I pick the most :shaq: text option every time

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
I'm still playing fallout 4 since launch:mjcry:

Game isn't even great or anything. Just not much on steam I care to try these days :mjcry::mjcry:

I had a good run up until around xmas, then jumped back into skyrim remasterd smh

Finally fired up UC4 on my pro. Got to chapter 8 in a few hours. Will probably stay up til 6am getting to level 16 and then finish it up tomorrow.

So far, it's kinda...I dunno...more of the same. The graphics are gorgeous, but nothing has wowed me yet. I realize I'm only like a third of the way through, so hopefully it gets better. We'll see, but right now it's sitting on an 8/10 right now for me.

Maybe I had too high of expectations :ld:
So you saying uncharted 4 looks better on ps4 pro than the 4k games on pc?
I was thinking about the ps pro but was wondering would pc games in 4k be enough to hold me over

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I had a good run up until around xmas, then jumped back into skyrim remasterd smh

So you saying uncharted 4 looks better on ps4 pro than the 4k games on pc?
I was thinking about the ps pro but was wondering would pc games in 4k be enough to hold me over
I hate to say it, being a primary PC gamer that plays at 4 and 5K, but it's true. UC4 is the best looking game I've ever seen :wow:

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
I hate to say it, being a primary PC gamer that plays at 4 and 5K, but it's true. UC4 is the best looking game I've ever seen :wow:
ok so im confused, I thought the PS Pro didn't play 4k uhd disk, how is the gam in 4k?

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is a great thread opportunity but nah :pachaha:

UC4 uses a lot of tricks and shyt to look amazing. If you stop and look and see what's going on you'll see the clever tricks they used to make it looks so good but at the end of the day it looks fukking incredible. Not to say it's all tricks/smokescreen but combined with their talent they can really pull amazing looking games out the PS4.

Now imagine if UC4 actually had a 60fps on top of it looking this good? :wow:

Asiatic Black Hebrew

Zulu passenger out of Africa
Daps
Copped the remastered xbox one version of Skyrim & also copped Metal Gear Solid 5 off amazon for $12. Definitely gonna be busy for awhile now.

TheHonorableOmarSharif

HOLGang President U.N.I.T. Representative
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte by way of Chucktown What
Just copped a Larry Box, and thus far I love it. After years off from active gaming, I can dig it. Games I copped to start my current gen journey is Madden 17, NBA 2k16, Arkham Knight, Watch Dogs 2, and Assassin's Creed Unity. Hate that I have to wait for a game to install before I can play it, though.