The 'What Are You Playing?' 2017 Thread

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Paragon mostly

will play Destiny 2 again when the dlc drops tuesday. Gonna try to beat Wolfenstein before then. Probably will grab GR1 and 2 later next month.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
A 20 hour post game ending. :gucci:
I really pushed through the final chapter labeled "FINALE" the other night because I thought I could finish it all :dead: I was up til 3 am

like who the fukk these new people :dahell: why we still getting items and shyt :why:

I picked Sara too :mjlol: living those childhood fantasies like a muthafukka :mjgrin:

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh ok, I was wondering if you were talking about the Crossball thing or the final dungeon. Yeah that dragged on for no good reason.

BTW did you find the vast majority of the game easy? I played on hard and I only remember the opening third having some difficult battles. Once the game opens up is easy as fukk.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Oh ok, I was wondering if you were talking about the Crossball thing or the final dungeon. Yeah that dragged on for no good reason.

BTW did you find the vast majority of the game easy? I played on hard and I only remember the opening third having some difficult battles. Once the game opens up is easy as fukk.
Most of the game was a breeze

McBurn at the end though? what . in . the . fukk .