The 'What Are You Playing?' 2017 Thread

martin payne

All Star
Daps
Reppin
los angeles
usually run a couple of matches of king of the hill in gears 4 daily, while i’m waiting for my preworkout to kick in :pachaha:

injustice 2 story mode, not ready for multiplayer yet ::whoa:

call of duty campaign, not interested in multiplayer :scusthov:

copped a ps4, just running through God of War 3 again

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Most of the time: Rainbow Six Siege; Ghost Recon:Ghost War; Gear 1 Ultimate Edition (Just multiplayer)

Some of the time: Wolfenstein: New Order:wow:; Shadow of War :whew:

Sparingly - as in I happen to fall into the opportunity: Zelda BOTW

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
m2.png

I have a love/hate relationship with this game:patrice:

header.jpg

Loving this game. Reminds me of Home before Sony came through and crush the buildings.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Man

I'm playing Echo right now (copped off PSN a month ago)

this shyt is GOOD and disturbing as fukk :dwillhuh:

really cheap, i wasn't expecting this kind of art direction, voice work, or gameplay in something like a psn only game

goddamn

:dame:

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Final Fantasy XV
I'm pretty early in the game (Chapter 2)
I just got killed inside a dungeon by a giant spider and it erased all my progress cause this game doesn't let you manually save in dungeons. :smile:
Might be enough for me to give up the game. Antiquated ass design. I need to know if it's like Persona where you can't save in dungeons nut you can go back to the entrance at any time, save and then come back to the area you were at. Cause if not :camby:.
Not gonna deal with that shyt

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Final Fantasy XV
I just got killed inside a dungeon by a giant spider and it erased all my progress cause this game doesn't let you manually save in dungeons. :smile:
Might be enough for me to give up the game. Antiquated ass design. I need to know if it's like Persona where you can't save in dungeons nut you can go back to the entrance at any time, save and then come back to the area you were at. Cause if not :camby:.
you trash af

gettin killed in the tutorial dungeons and want to get mad :dead: they making you go back to the start because you clearly weren't paying attention :russ:

that game wasn't worth the money or the wait but it damn sure ain't because of the shyt that got you fuming

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Assassin's creed origins, i said i didn't like this game but i keep coming back to it

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Final Fantasy XV

The game is really easy and gives you loads of items. You have to go out of your way to die.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
I've been playing almost non stop multi player games the last 6 months. Unusual for me.

But I decided to hit the back log and just play some random shyt.

Played some darkwing duck in the Disney afternoon collection. Nice bit of throwback Gaming. The rewind feature is actual cool because you can play the games again without much frustration.

Started mighty no.9. It's actually not that bad. It's not great,the visuals are kind of ugly but at the same time they have this dreamcast quality to them that I like. I can't quite describe. Anyway I'm enjoying it for the most part shockingly. Bought it physical new for $6.

And I went back and started playing the first watch dogs. I remember I out like 10 hours into and dropped it. After loving the 2nd I decided I'd go back and finish it. And yeah. The 2nd is heads and shoulders above this game in every way. Aiden pearce is the woat and the story sucks. The game play is solid though.