Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Prime Minister of S.B. Westside
Horizon
The Show 17
Deus Ex Mankind Divided
WWE 2K17
Prey(but then it Pissed me off again so its back on Ice)
I have beaten Stick Of Truth and im watching this Season's South Park before I start The Fractured but Whole

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Still playing Ys8 , in the fifth chapter, think there is maybe ten hours left plus post game content.

Once I finish it, hopefully by Christmas, I'll get back to Yakuza 0 plus GT Sport and Everybody's Golf. Then SOTC next Feb. :blessed:

I'm also playing Salt & Sanctuary on my Vita.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
The current rotation is Forza Horizon 3, Persona 5, Destiny 2, Ghost Recon, and The Evil Within 2.
Destiny is slowing down even with the expansion. Once I finish Persona 5 I'll throw Shadow of War into the mix.

RoidJonesJr

Superstar
Daps
- MGSV. This is my first MG game and I'm enjoying it. I thought about deleting it when I first started but eventually it gets addicting when you start unlocking buddies/getting GMP/developing weapons. Lots of replayability.

- Before that I finished Horizon. I enjoyed it but after getting the platinum I don't feel like playing it again. I guess I'll try the DLC.

- I finished the Amnesia collection. Dark Descent and Justine were great but War of Pigs seemed weird. Walking pigs are more funny than they are scary.

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Finished Ys8 a couple of weeks back. On to Wolfenstein now, pretty cool but I'm not into console fps in general.