The 'What Are You Playing?' 2017 Thread

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
I'm playing Pokémon Heart Gold and these gym leaders in Kanto aren't playing. I damn near got swept by a Erika's Tangela. :damn:

It used ancient power and got a boost it it's Stats damn everytime. Who would of thought a Tangela would be so formidable

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Killing Floor 2 summer event ended on ps4. Think I'm done with that game for awhile..

Also playing Dying Light. Like they really did take the best part of Dead Island, the city section, and expanded on it. Bein out at night, can't see shyt :merchant:

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
anyone playing Lawbreakers on ps4? looks interesting
Killing Floor 2 summer event ended on ps4. Think I'm done with that game for awhile..

Also playing Dying Light. Like they really did take the best part of Dead Island, the city section, and expanded on it. Bein out at night, can't see shyt :merchant:
don't know how far you are but the game is a lot bigger than I expected. not even counting the dlc. when i got to the point where I'm like alright, let me stop fukkin around and run through the campaign, its like a whole new game started

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Thinking about buying Agents of Mayhem. But I know its going to flop and its price will drop like a rock by Black Friday.

Plus I have so many games preordered already like Matterfall, Uncharted Lost Legacy, Yakuza Kiwami, and Knack 2.

But for what I'm playing now, Hellblade. Matterfall next week.

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
anyone playing Lawbreakers on ps4? looks interesting

don't know how far you are but the game is a lot bigger than I expected. not even counting the dlc. when i got to the point where I'm like alright, let me stop fukkin around and run through the campaign, its like a whole new game started

I'm right on the last mission. just clearing out the last few side quests.

I figured there would be more areas, considering how dead island was.

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thinking about buying Agents of Mayhem. But I know its going to flop and its price will drop like a rock by Black Friday.

Plus I have so many games preordered already like Matterfall, Uncharted Lost Legacy, Yakuza Kiwami, and Knack 2.

But for what I'm playing now, Hellblade. Matterfall next week.
No Sonic Mania? :usure:

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
Beat TMNT: Mutants in Manhattan a few days ago. Nowhere near as fun as Transformers Devastation.

Started Far Cry 4. Liking it so far.

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
Crypt of the Necrodancer :mjlol: it was $2 during a psn sale and its actually pretty addicting. It's like a dungeon crawl type game but you move and attack to the beat

Destiny 2 and Tekken still