The 'What Are You Playing?' 2017 Thread

Rockstar Mom

PhatGurlSwag
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn!!!!!
Never been in the section before.

Anyway, does anybody have 2k18? I want to get it for my son for a Christmas gift, but all the reviews are saying that the graphics are really bad, and that its not all that great. Just wanted to confirm before I move on to something else:jbhmm:

Romell

Superstar
Daps
Never been in the section before.

Anyway, does anybody have 2k18? I want to get it for my son for a Christmas gift, but all the reviews are saying that the graphics are really bad, and that its not all that great. Just wanted to confirm before I move on to something else:jbhmm:
games - Official NBA 2K18 Thread

This section moves a little slower than the others, but people in that thread should have an answer for you.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
beat echo

writing was dope. sci fi heads would love it

gameplay's got a neat gimmick, but they way they manufacture tension is done so damned well.... they way they build up with music before the lights go out, the fact you can't time the intervals, the fact that you've got abilities that WOULD get you out of shyt but you're constantly thinking "if they see me use this shyt, i'm gonna be chased by sprinting zombies that have no fear of water until the next section"

:wow:

got about 6-7 hours of it. look for this on sale. great look. just don't be like me and think this isn't a puzzle game. you gotta be patient with it.

man... one time i tried to skip past this door real quick to escape, some echoes blindsided me and i'm getting choked out by two people. i see a third walking up and was ready to call it a night :mjcry: then the shyt resets, the lights come back on, and there's NO ONE around

:merchant:

i tiptoed out that bytch :pachaha:

moniemane

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Rive on switch it's a arcade shoot
em up I'm loving it.
it's fun but intense

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
Playing Persona 4 for the first time. i'm using PCSX2 (4k 60). I'm around 4 hours in, and i'm really enjoying it so far. The first hour or so is introducing characters, and setting up the plot. It seemed a little cheesy at first, but once i hit that first dungeon :wow:. I think i understand now why so many people love the persona series.

I'm still on the first dungeon (died like 5 times after getting very far), but i'm slowly getting the hang of things. There are some things i’m not sure about that i would Google, but i want to avoid spoilers. The saving system is savage, so it makes the game more challenging, and very time consuming. For a game that released two generations ago. There's so many things you could do, it's overwhelming.

Last edited:

Jixson

Pro
Daps
Reppin
League of Legends
Got so much shyt I am playing.

Finishing up Assassin's Creed: Origins, Destiny 2, Murdered: Soul Suspect(finished it last night, enjoyed it), WWE 18 and occasionally still Injustice 2.
Also Link the the Past randomizer can be all consuming.

DonkeyPuncher718

If Your Knee Dont Bend It Can Be Broken
Daps
Reppin
The Wall
Finally beat Dying Light The Following just a fun game and the story was much better than I thought it would be:ehh:

I am on the last mission on Horizon Zero (No DLC) just need to wrap that up.

Really want to do another playthrough of Fallout soon using a melee build I have never done that in any Fallout I ever played

I cant do a replay of Fallout until I beat Metal Gear I love Metal Gear I dont know why I aint getting into this one like the previous entries:francis: