The Weeknd: The Official Thread

Mike Ock

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The World, but from BK
I recently listened to his first project, "The Noise" EP (I posted it somewhere in this thread a while back). It's funny hearing this dude really trying to sound like some Usher knock off, and seeing the type of music he makes now. Dude did a total 180

i looked at kissland from just the music, not the artist, cause if u looking for the shyttin on bytches weeknd this aint it, its just a great project

Exactly! I was caught off guard about that but kept listening and accepted it for what it was. I really think he did a good job on the album. Dude was very descriptive with his lyrics on the album.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
I recently listened to his first project, "The Noise" EP (I posted it somewhere in this thread a while back). It's funny hearing this dude really trying to sound like some Usher knock off, and seeing the type of music he makes now. Dude did a total 180

Exactly! I was caught off guard about that but kept listening and accepted it for what it was. I really think he did a good job on the album. Dude was very descriptive with his lyrics on the album.
Exactly how felt, I realized that I just fukked wit him as a artist, and not just cause the content in his music, him and his people jusr know how to put together a great project

thernbroom

Superstar
Daps
Love in the sky be gettin these bytches open brehs.... especially that last bridge :banderas:

"im always in a rush, aint no time to fukk slow" :wow: :wow:

Abel out here droppin nuthin but classics :banderas:

z61.gif

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
Dap and +rep to anybody who can compile me a list of his most scumbaggiest songs :yes: