The Weeknd: The Official Thread

thernbroom

Superstar
Daps
:wow: Weeknd is about to drop a verse on this song

Ty Dolla $ign plans to release a new remix to “Or Nah” featuring Wiz Khalifa and a popular crooner named The Weeknd. The new rendition recruits the “Remember Me” duo to hop on the up and comer’s hit single, which already received remix treatment from French Montana and Trey Songz. Ty revealed the news on Sway In The Morning, and also discussed his new found success, his partnership with Taylor Gang, his recently dropped Beach House EP, and much more. The artist also shared an interesting story about his musical background; informing listeners about the different types of instruments he knows how to play. Watch the interview above.

http://www.xxlmag.com/news/2014/01/...eeknd-will-join-ty-dolla-ign-on-or-nah-remix/

bigmac

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
South London
Y'all out here saying KissLand is wack :camby:

Don't know how fan of the "old" Weeknd can listen to this album and not fukk with it. Pretty is a Top 10 song of 2013. The concept, the production. The song itself and the video is unbelievable. fukking unbelievable. If you truly get that shyt, then fukking hell. It's fire.

There's me talking about Pretty. I ain't even got onto Belong to the World.

Daps
Reppin
T Dot
I hate kiss land because i've been spoiled by abel. outta dem 1st there mixtapes there wasn't 1 song that i disliked. then abel dropped sum doodoo songs, n then i get kissland. Wanderlust is sum pop ish soundin ish. Is it a nice song yeah, its a nice rnb song, but it ain't a weeknd track. Belong to the world is sum dubstep sounds fukkin beats, what a waste of abels lyrics. the actul kissland track, the 1st half is trash, the 2nd part of the song is fire, wish i had 3 verses of dat instead. pretty and tears are prolly my 2 fave tracks from that album. they both sound like left over from before. the town and adaptation dont really care about beats sounding industrial dubstep again kinda. professional i gotta wait 2:30mins till da fire begins.

gimme sum more Autre Ne Veut instead pls.

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Don't know how fan of the "old" Weeknd can listen to this album and not fukk with it. Pretty is a Top 10 song of 2013. The concept, the production. The song itself and the video is unbelievable. fukking unbelievable. If you truly get that shyt, then fukking hell. It's fire.

:wow: the whole dark, demonic vibe of the album is :to: :ohlawd:

Professional and The Town are :wow: :wow: :wow: especially to me

HALLOWEEN

Pro
Daps
Reppin
http://i32.tinypic.com/ejvi9e.gif
Is there No DJ available….somehow I missed this, ill. I swear these little Weeknd throwaways he does with artists like (2013) Lil' Wayne and Rich Hill, are as good dope as the album cuts…'Nomads' (Weeknd only) is at least in my top 5 Weeknd tracks...

Should have known from the start
What we got can't leave this room
And I ain't playing with your heart
It's just a habit to let bytches know the truuuuth

:wow:

i feel like i should post his whole verse... this song is definitely in my top 5

SHAQAVELLI

We Are Penn State
Daps
Reppin
PA

Gonna give this a few spins in the coming weeks off this statement, but I remember listening to it for a few weeks and feeling very :beli: about it.

(Coming from HUGE fan of the Trilogy)