Where'd you hear that?
Insha'Allahhhhhh :ohlawd:

Bo7sc1GIgAAfufQ.jpg

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
I swear weeknd is the only artist Ive ever listened to where my favorite song/apbum changes constantly.

As of right now for me it goes

1.thursday
2.eos
3.hob
4.kissland

Been having same old song on repeat.

I like Thursday the best too. There's people who say his only good project was HOB but I don't think they listened to all of his music enough. It took repeated listens to lock down a favorite, and like you said it changes a lot.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
i hope he goes back to the thursday/echoes of silence sound

i wasn't really feelin most the songs off kiss land
I go back and forth on kiss land. Sometimes i love sometimes i dont.

I think most peoples problem with it is it sounds so different from previous work, lyrically and production wise.

But at the same time before the album people were complaining he was becoming too repetitive and stale and needed to switch it up.

Then he does and people complain ita different.

I suggest everyone give it another chance. Weeknds music is very dense and opinions change on repeated listens.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
I like Thursday the best too. There's people who say his only good project was HOB but I don't think they listened to all of his music enough. It took repeated listens to lock down a favorite, and like you said it changes a lot.
Its funny but hob is usually my least favorite.

Thing is hob is by far his most yraditional, accessible album. Its easy to understand masses liking wicked games and the morning. Those songs stick out on first listen.

His other music is experimental, trippy atmospheric music that requires multiple listens.

Average person doesnt have that patience.