The Weeknd: The Official Thread

Saka

Pro
Daps
now you see what I mean...from heck yea to Hell Yeah to Atheist to "God doesnt exist" "Heaven or vegas" "Im not gonna make it" "god doesnt exist...

:damn:

i heard the atheiiiiiiist after 3:50 where he say the rest of the shyt?

Grano-Grano

The Bando
Daps
Reppin
Skrilla
The Weeknd shyt is fukking creepy my nikkas. But the concepts behind his albums and shyt are :gladbron:

Sex, drugs, lust, greed, loneliness, shame :gladbron:

MalickSyXShabbaz

FREEALLTHEDOVESANDBANANAS
Daps
i heard the atheiiiiiiist after 3:50 where he say the rest of the shyt?

thats teh girls voice saying that you gotta listen real careful to make that...she thatradio voice that plays till it drowns out.....

If you listen to the beat as well, you'll hear some of those "acid" drop noises and these different type instruments that get pronounced when he says certain things ....like after he says that he's god you heard that swooosh take you away instrumental....take it all in

the mans music is just recurring themes from house of balloons that hes trynna see if mans can understand

MalickSyXShabbaz

Daps
@Zak
and its fukked kuz if you sip lean you'd know that lean gives you EDto the extreme and it takes a bytch to be right there to for you to get hard if you do get hardt..and you know that prescription painkillers make you so mellow that you wont wanna fukk....

so it all kinda lends itself to the depravity because if you're to try the shyt that he claims to be doing just to relate to the music as a fan, then you're literally gonna fukk up your body and your mind.
thats why i laugh at all the people sipping lean kuz they hear him saying it not knowing that "you shouldnt fall for a nikka like him".

Saka

Pro
Daps
thats teh girls voice saying that you gotta listen real careful to make that...she thatradio voice that plays till it drowns out.....

If you listen to the beat as well, you'll hear some of those "acid" drop noises and these different type instruments that get pronounced when he says certain things ....like after he says that he's god you heard that swooosh take you away instrumental....take it all in

the mans music is just recurring themes from house of balloons that hes trynna see if mans can understand

i need some piff headphones to take this shyt in:sadcam: ...netime i listen to this shyt on my brehs dre's its:smoker:

MalickSyXShabbaz

Daps
i need some piff headphones to take this shyt in:sadcam: ...netime i listen to this shyt on my brehs dre's its:smoker:

dawg when i listened to the birds pt.2 wit some piff headfones high and heard the pleading chanege to bleeding the cryings to dying and the floors to fall..i :gladbron:

Grano-Grano

The Bando
Daps
Reppin
Skrilla
@Zak
and its fukked kuz if you sip lean you'd know that lean gives you EDto the extreme and it takes a bytch to be right there to for you to get hard if you do get hardt..and you know that prescription painkillers make you so mellow that you wont wanna fukk....

so it all kinda lends itself to the depravity because if you're to try the shyt that he claims to be doing just to relate to the music as a fan, then you're literally gonna fukk up your body and your mind.
thats why i laugh at all the people sipping lean kuz they hear him saying it not knowing that "you shouldnt fall for a nikka like him".

Bro I feel you, they won't understand this concept:sadcam:

Only real nikkas with inner knowledge know where Abel is REALLY trying to take this shyt.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
every song..the thing about the weeknd is that at first you 'll play all the songs passively on youtube hate all the songs except for one(me it was Loft Music), then you'll just play the mixtape while you're high (or focused) one dayand be like :dwillhuh: this shyt knocks...repeat the process for all three tapes.

Truth.

Wasn't even feeling the guy at first outside of Wicked Games. Downloaded the full tape one day just for the hell of it a couple months later, and was :gladbron: Dudes music really grows on you. Still didn't like Thursday or EOS as much as H.O.B, though. No song gets skipped on that tape.

Saka

Pro
Daps
dawg when i listened to the birds pt.2 wit some piff headfones high and heard the pleading chanege to bleeding the cryings to dying and the floors to fall..i :gladbron:

DOGG i feel you i be hearin all the background vocals abel hid in that bytch, breh shyt is so atmospheric that you need some HD piff to appreciate the greatness:ahh:

MalickSyXShabbaz

Daps
Truth.

Wasn't even feeling the guy at first outside of Wicked Games. Downloaded the full tape one day just for the hell of it a couple months later, and was :gladbron: Dudes music really grows on you. Still didn't like Thursday or EOS as much as H.O.B, though. No song gets skipped on that tape.

i feel you..before EOS i only liked were Wicked games, Loft Music and The Appointment. EOS came out gave it a chance while i was gone off some appelton and kush, and i was like :wow5:Then one day im chillin wit my nikka and dis ho and we got mad piff..so i just went on datpiff and played HOB after I started sparking teh blunts and wasl ike :dwillhuh: are these the same songs i listend to before?

Thursday I took that in coming from the police station got my ipod and just said fukk it ill try to understand what the fukk this radio noise is before i get home, by the time it got to like The Zone I was
21joacn.jpg

all that to say that EOS became my least favorite after i took in the others

Trinidpl

Pro
Daps
The zone he killed that brah but My fav song is the XO:the host tho . Anybody knows if he droppin another mixtape?

Saka

Pro
Daps
The zone he killed that brah but My fav song is the XO:the host tho . Anybody knows if he droppin another mixtape?

he might drop an album finally just shootin the shyt though aint no news on ne new piffery, the boy tourin the states right now :sadbron:

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
Yo yall need to make a thread about lyrics it sound likes saying and what hes really saying