The Weeknd: The Official Thread

ReggieFlare

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ITGang
First time I heard The Morning = :ahh: , had it on repeat for hours
This dude's music is absolutely crack while high. I remember hearing The Birds Part 2 blazed, I seriously thought
I was listening to a different song

How is Echoes Of Silence to yall? I only heard like the first 4 tracks but I just wasn't feeling it as much as the others

Lol maybe its just me but why this nikka seem like he some mystic ass person lol

:dead:

Trinidpl

Pro
Daps
First time I heard The Morning = :ahh: , had it on repeat for hours
This dude's music is absolutely crack while high. I remember hearing The Birds Part 2 blazed, I seriously thought
I was listening to a different song

How is Echoes Of Silence to yall? I only heard like the first 4 tracks but I just wasn't feeling it as much as the others

:dead:

Echoes of silence is cool actually i like all 3 mixtapes . The thing is wit the weeknds music is timin. one day u might not like a song the next day ur likee damn this song go in no homo. Evryday i have a new fav song :obama: Lol

franny

Pro
Daps
During the mmg press conference today diddy said abel got 300k for his coachella perfornance. God damn..

MalickSyXShabbaz

FREEALLTHEDOVESANDBANANAS
Daps
yall up on that rap genius site thats were i be getting the best The Weeknd song meanings

bro just look at my posts in this thread if you confused about a song...rap genius dont know shyt...i think i might create an account just to rectify their various errors on young abel...

some shyt i noticed while high
If You Listen to High For This high, Its basically about getting put on (to the gang) on a night with a full moon .

On What You need he's saying "Kuz I love it When Im Looking Down at Me, Im Looking up at you"

On House of Balloons "All My Mind, Thoughts To Me, What You Can't Cross" is the first hook then it changes on the second one

Like I already explained, Loft Music can be taken as "Cause I Don't Play, Unless its keys(pianos) then ill play all day, you like them keys we gon play all day, wet dreams fire brain all day" or "KUZ(crip) I dont play, Unless its keys then ill play all day, you got dem KEYS we gon PAY all day, White Dreams Fry ya brain all day"

The second half of Loft Music and The Knowing is an interrogation

On COmind Down, the voice in the background at the end is an ethiopian lady lecturing her son.

On The Birds Pt.2 right before it hits the second verse it's "Your Chest Will Burn *abel takes a hit of the kush* chest will burn "

Boutdatlife

Shoe & music connoisseur
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Echoes of silence is cool actually i like all 3 mixtapes . The thing is wit the weeknds music is timin. one day u might not like a song the next day ur likee damn this song go in no homo. Evryday i have a new fav song :obama: Lol

This is true!

Trinidpl

Pro
Daps
This is true!

I have put on a lot of ppl on the weeknd music they b like :gladbron: Lol im like i told uu :smugfavre: but he shuld deff start droppin videos to his songs i think he culd make sum crazy shyt. Anybody kno who produces this songs? His production is off the chain it paints pictures

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
Nyggas are reaching with all this trapper shyt.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ed7DoR92pm4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QH_25ingkLc&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDg4ec9pWT0&feature=related

Son was jus a typical 20 yo college student in TO who got lucky. LOL at ya and the gangbanging fantasy. His crew was prolly jus some chill smokers before all this celebrity shyt popped off.

Most of his songs are about Drugs,Parties, and bytches.

Still dont change the fact that he DOPE AS fukk THO :win:

Kliq_Souf

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
WOL
anybody been to his show yet on his US tour?
my breh was telling me that it was ok, but the crowd was singing louder than he was
:what:

KingX

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
bro just look at my posts in this thread if you confused about a song...rap genius dont know shyt...i think i might create an account just to rectify their various errors on young abel...

some shyt i noticed while high
If You Listen to High For This high, Its basically about getting put on (to the gang) on a night with a full moon .

On What You need he's saying "Kuz I love it When Im Looking Down at Me, Im Looking up at you"

On House of Balloons "All My Mind, Thoughts To Me, What You Can't Cross" is the first hook then it changes on the second one

Like I already explained, Loft Music can be taken as "Cause I Don't Play, Unless its keys(pianos) then ill play all day, you like them keys we gon play all day, wet dreams fire brain all day" or "KUZ(crip) I dont play, Unless its keys then ill play all day, you got dem KEYS we gon PAY all day, White Dreams Fry ya brain all day"

The second half of Loft Music and The Knowing is an interrogation

On COmind Down, the voice in the background at the end is an ethiopian lady lecturing her son.

On The Birds Pt.2 right before it hits the second verse it's "Your Chest Will Burn *abel takes a hit of the kush* chest will burn "
wow i feel enlightened thanks:bow: