imrs.php
Handsome woman

:scust:

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
They dont realize that there is such thing as going too far in the other direction.

Is your ultimate goal to antagonize black men? Because thats what it looks like. You think we can havr a dialogue if you blame every politcal outcome on black men?
It's the weirdest thing ever. Even the article writer had to title it in such a way. Black men vote with their women more than any other group of men. No other race of men is shamed openly for not voting 95%+ for the candidate that women in their race direct them to vote for..92% of black men had to carry the shame of the 8% in the Roy Moore race in Bama. What other race of men is so loyal to the agenda and yet constantly gets killed if even 8-10% of those men vote the other way?

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Asking questions about the 11% of black men who voted for a guy actively trying to suppress the black vote doesn’t constitute “Going after black men”

Some of you c00ns deserved to have the spotlight on you.

:yeshrug:
:camby:

Constantly going after a small percentage, and presenting it as a gender wide issue among black men isn't going after a few c00ns. And writing multiple articles about it....

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:camby:

Constantly going after a small percentage, and presenting it as a gender wide issue among black men isn't going after a few c00ns. And writing multiple articles about it....

I don’t think this article is presenting it as a gender wide issue at all.The article
Isn’t painting a picture that most black men are trump supporters lol. The article is asking, what’s up with this small segment of black men voting for someone who seems to be consistently and grossly against their interests. I think it’s an interesting question to ask. But I’ll let y’all blow things out of proportion and enjoy your black women and liberal dap fishing hate thread

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Funny thing about opinion pieces like the one this woman wrote is, the talking points have gone from the need to vote, to who we need to vote for. They just keep trying to twist our arms. I've always gotten a kick out of the :picard: "you're not voting" or "our ancestors died for you to vote:usure:" types. The latter of which is true , however, they almost always fail to include that our ancestors also died for us to make our own choices. Well, some of us hold conservative views and choose to vote Republican or Independent. Some of us choose not to vote at all. At any rate that's up to the individual.

The irony is when it comes to arguments like this Washington Post piece, lately I'm strongly under the impression that most Black women who vote Democrat tend to be largely ignorant of the issues. They blindly vote Democrat. You ask the average Black female voter, educated or not, what her position is on issues such as immigration, the economy, the Middle East, etc., nine times out of ten they can't articulate it because they haven't given it any thought. I guarantee you Black men who vote Republican have given much more thought to their choices than the Black women who vote Democrat.

To be fair to Black female voters, most voters in general I think are ignorant and vote with their hearts and biases.

The_Truth

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I don’t think this article is presenting it as a gender wide issue at all.The article
Isn’t painting a picture that most black men are trump supporters lol. The article is asking, what’s up with this small segment of black men voting for someone who seems to be consistently and grossly against their interests. I think it’s an interesting question to ask. But I’ll let y’all blow things out of proportion and enjoy your black women and liberal dap fishing hate thread
Same could be asked of white men who overwhelmingly vote for these a$$holes, which is the REAL issue. But they're never asked those questions. Get the fukk outta here with this shyt. :camby:

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
It’s funny that the whopping 18 percent of black women who voted for a white man who called a black man with a black family a monkey never has a hit-peice even though black Women OVERWEALMINGLY support the deomocratic party more than any other voting block in the nation which is up to 95 percent. Yet almost 20 percent voted for a Trump-racist against a black man. This ain’t no deflection. 8-11 percent gets an article but nearly 20percent doesn’t ?? And you see nothing wrong with that?

Last edited:

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’s funny that the whopping 18 percent of black women who voted for a white man who called a a black man with a black family monkey never has a hit-peice even though black Women OVERWEALMINGLY support the deomocratic party more than any other voting block in the nation which is up to 95 percent. Yet almost 20 percent voted for a Trump-racist against a black man. This ain’t no deflection. 8-11 percent gets an article but nearly 20percent doesn’t ?? And you see nothing wrong with that?

I think any black person who votes for these people deserve to be criticized. I’m not seeing this over representation of articles criticizing black male republicans over black women republicans to be honest.

And quite honestly I think those Florida numbers are not on point. No way almost 20% of black women voted for desantis. I need to see reciepts on that shyt. I wonder if they are including Cuban women in those numbers.