NULL
Lmao this who wrote the article
Vanessa Williams (@WaPoVanessa) on Twitter
imrs.php

lol we all could have guessed from the looks down to the hairstyle

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
This narrative has been going hard since Hillary lost.
Every lost election about to be black men fault :francis:
Black men getting it from white supremacy as always but now there is a growing backlash against black men as part of the "men are trash" movement coming from the liberal side.
White men are behind the propaganda in the media too. Lets not loose sight of who the real enemy is.

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't like Trump and I'm not GOP.

But if these Progressives, especially the BW, keep acting like they own our nuts I am pretty much going to be like :camby:

Then watch them turn against "identity politics" to win back the Whites voting Republican in droves.

They dont realize that there is such thing as going too far in the other direction.

Is your ultimate goal to antagonize black men? Because thats what it looks like. You think we can havr a dialogue if you blame every politcal outcome on black men?

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
I read that same article about an hour ago, and was thinking about posting it. I'm glad you did OP. And before the parade of "Y'all seek out misery" starts flooding this thread, I didn't seek the article out, it was in my suggestion tabs in my google chrome browser. I was boiling yams when I came across it. The internet just wanted to let me know how much they can't stand black men.

:hubie:

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
so any black man that isnt a Democrat is problematic now?

these people are fukking nuts
That's not the issue. The issue is that the 8 to 11 percent of black men chose to vote for a white Trump supporting bigot who's been executing Georgia voter suppression that's harmful to blacks for years over a black woman. Most of them are most likely c00ns.

The black women who did the same to Gillum in Florida deserve equal spotlight.