The Walking Dead: The Ones Who Live | EP 1 OUT NOW | RICK GRIMES and Michonne)

BlackXCL

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
t.
I imagine people who still watch the walking dead to eat disgusting food for dinner
its the best zombie show of all time

I loved TLOU but lets be real TLOU doesn't exist without TWD. The show or the game.

I'd say Black Summer Season 2 is the single greatest season of a zombie show of all time but it was cancelled after that

WHolla09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I Bet the CRM is responsible for what happened in Omaha.

Wish they didn't kill off Okafor. He had the potential to be a great character.

Other than that, I liked it. It hooked me from the start. Hope they can it up.

Where the heck did all the military shyt come from? I had stopped watching the original show around season 6.

Someone was a fan of Land of the Dead too, I see. The whole city/hierarchy stuff reminds me of how Fiddler's Green was set up.

I’m assuming that you didn’t watch The World Beyond show. It gives more background into the CRM. First season was a struggle to get through the first couple episodes, but it becomes great in the second season. Definitely not mandatory viewing, but recommended if you want to flesh the story out more and learn more about CRM

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal

I loved TLOU but lets be real TLOU doesn't exist without TWD. The show or the game.

I'd say Black Summer Season 2 is the single greatest season of a zombie show of all time but it was cancelled after that
Lmao. TLOU has fukk all to do with zombies. Lmao at u thinking TWD inspired every zombie like game and tv show :dead:

BlackXCL

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
t.
Lmao. TLOU has fukk all to do with zombies. Lmao at u thinking TWD inspired every zombie like game and tv show :dead:
TWD revived the genre. It was dead for years before it. The success of TWD allowed for games like TLOU to be the hits they were.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
I’m assuming that you didn’t watch The World Beyond show. It gives more background into the CRM. First season was a struggle to get through the first couple episodes, but it becomes great in the second season. Definitely not mandatory viewing, but recommended if you want to flesh the story out more and learn more about CRM
Weren't they located at the Omaha location in that show? I had watched like the first 3 episodes, didn't they leave their location and then somebody had their original spot wiped out?

And did the nuclear explosion that Strand and Morgan was part of affect any other part of the story?

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Weren't they located at the Omaha location in that show? I had watched like the first 3 episodes, didn't they leave their location and then somebody had their original spot wiped out?

And did the nuclear explosion that Strand and Morgan was part of affect any other part of the story?

FEARS EXPLOSION WAS IN TEXAS.

I DIDNT WATCH THAT WORLD BEYOND shyt
SO I COULDN'T TELL YOU ANYTHING ABOUT IT.

:devil:
:evil:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
TWD revived the genre. It was dead for years before it. The success of TWD allowed for games like TLOU to be the hits they were.
Man i swear the shyt some of yall just spew :dead:

The last of us started develope in 2009. TWD was released in 2010. Please sit your weird ass down somewhere :dahell:

"TLOU doesn't exist without TWD. The show or the game."

I cant with yall... :snoop:

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps

Damn I didn’t know it got cancelled. Season 2 was amazing to me.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

fukk THAT SHOW.

THEY GAVE THAT WHITE HOE AND HER DAUGHTER
THE GREATEST PLOT ARMOR EVER
WHEN ANY AND EVERYBODY WERE
SUPPOSED TO BE ABLE TO GET GOT IN THAT SHOW.

:devil:
:evil:

BlackXCL

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
t.
:gucci:

The fukk lol

Man i swear the shyt some of yall just spew :dead:

The last of us started develope in 2009. TWD was released in 2010. Please sit your weird ass down somewhere :dahell:

"TLOU doesn't exist without TWD. The show or the game."

I cant with yall... :snoop:
TWD was directly responsible for reviving and making the genre VERY popular again. That is a FACT idk what yall are trying to deny.

When TWD was at its height of popularity on television, the zombie craze was everywhere again. TLOU was able to be as successful as it was because of the resurgence of the genre thanks to TWD popularity. FACTS. Even Druckmann will tell you that.

TLOU 1 and 2 are literally my fav games of all time, without any second of doubt. I can admit this - why cant you?

You think TWD just started production and aired 2010?

TLOU 1 released in season 3 of TWD, when a zombie show was the biggest thing on TV by far

The comic was wildly popular since 2003 lmao. The show just took it to a whole new level.

The comic started in 2003 and the intro was directly influenced by 28 Days Later in 2002.

It was the best zombie shyt i've ever seen on television point blank.