The Walking Dead: The Ones Who Live | EP 1 OUT NOW | RICK GRIMES and Michonne)

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
TWD was directly responsible for reviving and making the genre VERY popular again. That is a FACT idk what yall are trying to deny.

When TWD was at its height of popularity on television, the zombie craze was everywhere again. TLOU was able to be as successful as it was because of the resurgence of the genre thanks to TWD popularity. FACTS. Even Druckmann will tell you that.

TLOU 1 and 2 are literally my fav games of all time, without any second of doubt. I can admit this - why cant you?

You think TWD just started production and aired 2010?

TLOU 1 released in season 3 of TWD, when a zombie show was the biggest thing on TV by far

The comic was wildly popular since 2003 lmao. The show just took it to a whole new level.

The comic started in 2003 and the intro was directly influenced by 28 Days Later in 2002.

It was the best zombie shyt i've ever seen on television point blank.
That’s not what you said tho is it? Lol, you said it doesn’t exist without TWD

and regardless I’m not giving any success of TLOU to TWD either, TLOU was going to be a monster due to its writing, gameplay, characters and graphics at the time either way…from somebody who also puts both LOU games in his top 10

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
TWD was directly responsible for reviving and making the genre VERY popular again. That is a FACT idk what yall are trying to deny.

When TWD was at its height of popularity on television, the zombie craze was everywhere again. TLOU was able to be as successful as it was because of the resurgence of the genre thanks to TWD popularity. FACTS. Even Druckmann will tell you that.

TLOU 1 and 2 are literally my fav games of all time, without any second of doubt. I can admit this - why cant you?

You think TWD just started production and aired 2010?

TLOU 1 released in season 3 of TWD, when a zombie show was the biggest thing on TV by far

The comic was wildly popular since 2003 lmao. The show just took it to a whole new level.

The comic started in 2003 and the intro was directly influenced by 28 Days Later in 2002.

It was the best zombie shyt i've ever seen on television point blank.

nikka u said TWD was the reason TLOU game existed.. Dont back track now :camby:

WHolla09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Weren't they located at the Omaha location in that show? I had watched like the first 3 episodes, didn't they leave their location and then somebody had their original spot wiped out?

And did the nuclear explosion that Strand and Morgan was part of affect any other part of the story?
Yep, CRM took out Omaha. There was a small reference to the nuclear explosion in the first episode of this series. When they show the map of the three cities and explain that Omaha got destroyed, Texas is designated as a no-go zone on the map. That’s the only reference so far that I caught.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
I think eventually if the actors are down this is the plan ultimately to bring the crew back together
The crews connected with the CRM will eventually get taken over by Rick and nem, and they will end up in a final battle against the people in France making the modded zombies that Daryl is beefing with now.

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
its the best zombie show of all time

I loved TLOU but lets be real TLOU doesn't exist without TWD. The show or the game.

I'd say Black Summer Season 2 is the single greatest season of a zombie show of all time but it was cancelled after that

What :to::sadbron::mjcry: