The Walking Dead: The Ones Who Live | EP 1 OUT NOW | RICK GRIMES and Michonne)

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I Bet the CRM is responsible for what happened in Omaha.

Wish they didn't kill off Okafor. He had the potential to be a great character.

Other than that, I liked it. It hooked me from the start. Hope they can it up.

Where the heck did all the military shyt come from? I had stopped watching the original show around season 6.

Someone was a fan of Land of the Dead too, I see. The whole city/hierarchy stuff reminds me of how Fiddler's Green was set up.
looks like the budget is pretty big, the first episode was great. they killed off okafor too quick for sure

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Next Sunday? I’m talking about ppl dropping spoilers for the episode airing right NOW

My bad breh, but honestly these walking dead threads have been deader than dead for years now lol :yeshrug:

Even for the main show we were getting like 5-10 replies per ep near the end so we we just letting spoilers fly lol, wasn’t quite expecting so many people to be back in so I’ll spoiler from now on

RageKage

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Macragge
I'll continue to watch, felt good to be seeing a new WD with Rick Grimes & MIchonne after all this time :ehh:

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Had some time to digest yesterday. Out of the 3 new spinoffs (Negan/Maggie, Darryl in France and Rick/Michonne) - this was my favorite of the first EPs. I was really expecting a slow crawl since it was just titled Rick's story but man.... :banderas: Since they are creating this new world Marvel style I hope it all aligns years from now and we get the reunions. Rick the Gawd doesn't even know about RJ yet - forgot how much I missed the homie. 5 years and change :mjcry:

Did not read the comics, so only found out later when Negan (Edit: Governor) shows up in the show what actually happened in the comics re Rick's hand, so seeing them do that in the first 5 minutes of this show :damn: :damn: Aaron's character is gonna be like "I lost mine for nothing" lol. And also:

Spider_Man_meme.jpg

If that was Michonne with an RPG :wow: Like others said I liked Okafor's character/actor. Will have to check out Snowfall. Was hoping he'd be around but that death was also worth it given how shocking it was.

Last edited:

CJ

Daps
Reppin
6ix
:damn: where was this version of Gimple when he was RUINING the main series!?

holy shyt. :wow:
I said the same thing to my Wife yesterday :pachaha:
Kang took it and did well with it, especially post Rick. I didn't expect much from Gimple on these spinoffs but seeing Danai and Andrew were in the created by credits, likely giving heavy input. He showruns Darryl's also but looks like Eli Journe does the Maggie/Negan one. So hopefully they'll connect.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Had some time to digest yesterday. Out of the 3 new spinoffs (Negan/Maggie, Darryl in France and Rick/Michonne) - this was my favorite of the first EPs. I was really expecting a slow crawl since it was just titled Rick's story but man.... :banderas: Since they are creating this new world Marvel style I hope it all aligns years from now and we get the reunions. Rick the Gawd doesn't even know about RJ yet - forgot how much I missed the homie. 5 years and change :mjcry:

Did not read the comics, so only found out later when Negan (Edit: Governor) shows up in the show what actually happened in the comics re Rick's hand, so seeing them do that in the first 5 minutes of this show :damn: :damn: Aaron's character is gonna be like "I lost mine for nothing" lol. And also:

Spider_Man_meme.jpg

If that was Michonne with an RPG :wow: Like others said I liked Okafor's character/actor. Will have to check out Snowfall. Was hoping he'd be around but that death was also worth it given how shocking it was.

AT THE END OF DARYLS SHOW
IT SOUNDED LIKE CAROL WAS SAYING
RICK IS BACK...OR SHE COULD HAVE BEEN
TALKING ABOUT MORGAN AS WELL
SINCE HE WENT BACK TO FIND RICK
IN FEARS FINAL SEASON.

EITHER WAY ITS DEFINITELY GONNA CONNECT.

:devil:
:evil:

CJ

Daps
Reppin
6ix

AT THE END OF DARYLS SHOW
IT SOUNDED LIKE CAROL WAS SAYING
RICK IS BACK...OR SHE COULD HAVE BEEN
TALKING ABOUT MORGAN AS WELL
SINCE HE WENT BACK TO FIND RICK
IN FEARS FINAL SEASON.

EITHER WAY ITS DEFINITELY GONNA CONNECT.

:devil:
:evil:

Yeah I was hoping she meant Rick when the comms started breaking up. Would be the only reason she would go looking for him, knowing that's why he's out there. We shall see!

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Spider_Man_meme.jpg

whose rj, i forgot