The Walking Dead: The Ones Who Live | EP 1 OUT NOW | RICK GRIMES and Michonne)

Daps
Reppin
St louis
Season was crack!!!!!
All Killer no Filler.
UKVu0t8.gif

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
my only real gripes:

eps 1 and 6 felt like ultra condensed bookends. Like those were the 1st and 3rd of the trilogy

and RJ's acting

outside of that, this was the BEST of TWD

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I loved it. I think it could have used about 2 more episodes. One Episodes should have been Jadis on the hunt, it felt like she found them too fast. Another Episode should have focused on General Beal so we could see how crazy he really was. Yes the CRM thing felt a little anti-climatic because we all wanted them to be some Super Villain that leads to a bigger showdown. But that could still happen. I look at this as One movie split into 6 parts. This really could have been edited to a 2 1/2 hour movie and people would of messed with it.

I'm happy there was a Happy ending. Something in me felt Rick was going to die and Michonne would go back home without him. The fact they made it back home was dope as hell. Low-Key these 6 episodes outshined the last two seasons of Walking Dead. They could have called this Season 12 and everyone would have been happy with it. Will there be a season 2? Honestly they wrapped up the arc. Maybe someone from the CRM wants revenge so there is more story to tell. Obviously I feel an RJ and Judith as Adults would be a cool series to do like time skip 10 years and they are both in their early 20's surviving.