The Walking Dead: The Ones Who Live | EP 1 OUT NOW | RICK GRIMES and Michonne)

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
This first episode was trash. Horrible acting from the new characters and their accents is down right unforgivable.

Easily the worse out of the three post TWD shows

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
:whew:

Well Damn, I guess they turned the movie into a series. But kept the budget because that was really cinematic. This joint went so hard. But they didn't have to do my mans like that. He was actually stealing a lot of scenes. But It's been over 6 years since Rick was last on the show and over 4 for Michonne. So this spin off connects so strongly to the original series as to both of their characters fate. But that first episode was good. Finally glad we finally see what the CRM really is outside of the few we've gotten. But that's crazy with this show in Philly, Maggie and Negan in NY with Dead City and Darryl and Carol in France basically in all these in spin offs in the same time period.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
:whew:

Well Damn, I guess they turned the movie into a series. But kept the budget because that was really cinematic. This joint went so hard. But they didn't have to do my mans like that. He was actually stealing a lot of scenes. But It's been over 6 years since Rick was last on the show and over 4 for Michonne. So this spin off connects so strongly to the original series as to both of their characters fate. But that first episode was good. Finally glad we finally see what the CRM really is outside of the few we've gotten. But that's crazy with this show in Philly, Maggie and Negan in NY with Dead City and Darryl and Carol in France basically in all these in spin offs in the same time period.

CAROL DIDN'T DO THE FRANCE SHOW...
DIDNT WANT TO RELOCATE.

:devil:
:evil:

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka

CAROL DIDN'T DO THE FRANCE SHOW...
DIDNT WANT TO RELOCATE.

:devil:
:evil:

She's doing season 2 on Daryl's show, so whatever they got going on in France is definitely connected with the modded zombies.

The Walking Dead crew really about to take over the world in that universe 🤣. They always end up with another group then run a coup on the shady leaders :lolbron:. They finna end up running both army bases and where Ezekiel nem at right now cause they got a small army there.

The other spin off with the teenagers was located in Omaha right? Or was the nuclear explosion that Morgan nem survived what destroyed Omaha?

shyt wild, I might binge watch World Beyond and pick up where I left off on Fear.

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She's doing season 2 on Daryl's show, so whatever they got going on in France is definitely connected with the modded zombies.

The Walking Dead crew really about to take over the world in that universe 🤣. They always end up with another group then run a coup on the shady leaders :lolbron:. They finna end up running both army bases and where Ezekiel nem at right now cause they got a small army there.

The other spin off with the teenagers was located in Omaha right? Or was the nuclear explosion that Morgan nem survived what destroyed Omaha?

shyt wild, I might binge watch World Beyond and pick up where I left off on Fear.

:huhldup:

It’s cool to see people fukking with TWD again but let’s not go crazy breh

Last edited:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
I imagine people who still watch the walking dead to eat disgusting food for dinner