The Walking Dead: The Ones Who Live | EP 1 OUT NOW | RICK GRIMES and Michonne)

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
They have been crushing the gatdayum buildings with this series. I hoped it would be fire but was unsure of Gimple.

I always enjoying seeing Andrew play a different side of Rick. This time a desperate/scared one, who seems to actually be impressionable. Did not expect the swerve with the boat.

Ending was absolutely flames though so EP4 should be nothing short of :banderas: CRM on your ass that's scary sight :damn:

KO3JZl.gif

6 EPs just is not enough but they clearly got all the budget for each one. :blessed:

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Damn another banger. The stakes just keep getting higher and higher. I like how this episode is basically showing the gravity of the whole situation Rick is in an how he's regretting bringing Michonne there. Obviously with only 3 episodes left there will be a climax to this season but I would like more because the CRM is a formidable force for them to try and defeat in 6 episodes but well see. Anyways, good episode and that ending reminded me of Fear The Walking Dead.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Damn another banger. The stakes just keep getting higher and higher. I like how this episode is basically showing the gravity of the whole situation Rick is in an how he's regretting bringing Michonne there. Obviously with only 3 episodes left there will be a climax to this season but I would like more because the CRM is a formidable force for them to try and defeat in 6 episodes but well see. Anyways, good episode and that ending reminded me of Fear The Walking Dead.
This is obviously gonna lead to TOWL crossing paths with most likely Negan or Maggie because they are close by in NY if the timelines line up, or wherever they hopped out of the chopper at might be near wherever the Commonwealth is located.

They definitely won't bump into Daryl or Carol so their part of the story will most likely lead to one girl that's the villain crossing paths with the CRM (if they ain't already battling the modded zombies and that's what the Spanish chick was warning Rick about).