The Walking Dead: The Ones Who Live | EP 1 OUT NOW | RICK GRIMES and Michonne)

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
walking-dead-coral-gif

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Good episode, not as great as the previous ones though

Last edited:

pcpking

All Star
Daps
The black people are weird as hell on this show. The first black guy you meet in season 1 get beat up by racist cac then try and save the racist cac but drop the key down a chimney, then his black wife decided to stay with a white man and kill herself.

Then you meet the Cutty from the wire who's soft and weak. most of the time he was babysitting white kids.

Then you get Caver from the wire that started off as the biggest sissy on earth for locking his people out the church but somehow he became strong enough to be a cuck to a Latina hoe.

Now I have to watch the beautiful Michonne beg this white boy that she been looking for for years to come home while he find every excuse not to, the helicopter crash was a out. Rick must be fukking junk yard haircut or he like fukk them kids, Judith ain't his and the half breed don't equal three-fifths of Carl. Had to spend the whole episode begging this fakkit to come be with his family.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

THIS WAS THE BEST EPISODE
IN TWD HISTORY...

A fukkING MASTERCLASS...

SO INTENSE...

shyt MADE MY EYES WATER.

THEY WINNING AWARDS
:devil:
:evil:

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
The black people are weird as hell on this show. The first black guy you meet in season 1 get beat up by racist cac then try and save the racist cac but drop the key down a chimney, then his black wife decided to stay with a white man and kill herself.

Then you meet the Cutty from the wire who's soft and weak. most of the time he was babysitting white kids.

Then you get Caver from the wire that started off as the biggest sissy on earth for locking his people out the church but somehow he became strong enough to be a cuck to a Latina hoe.

Now I have to watch the beautiful Michonne beg this white boy that she been looking for for years to come home while he find every excuse not to, the helicopter crash was a out. Rick must be fukking junk yard haircut or he like fukk them kids, Judith ain't his and the half breed don't equal three-fifths of Carl. Had to spend the whole episode begging this fakkit to come be with his family.
Dawg :deadrose:

Why bro :mjlol:

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This episode was written by Danai herself. WOW. She needs to write more. I knew she left the OG show originally to go explore writing more. This was a result of that
Good episode but the convenient apartment out of nowhere reminded me of space odyssey

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
no I don’t think so, one that size the CRM would wipe off the map as it would be seen as a threat

who knows, with the WD fam living there now that might be the premise when all of these spin-offs role back into each other again, they said they were planning on them crossing over
man, I would love for them to get daryl and carol back in the mix with rick/michonne. hell, I'd even take negan as well.